Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Is there any place in America where there still is ANY Intelligence left?

stinky truth toew notes

I’d really like to know is there any place left in America where the gray matter of human brain still flows? Or did it all get stored by some Government agency and what’s left is absolute not just stupid, but brains running on stripped timing chains. It’s obvious that to work at Government agencies that smart is not a job requirement, infact compassion and intelligence are discouraged. Go to work, answer the questions on the data card next to the phone, hang up, and forget. To hell with the fact that now that person is going to get a reaming since you Mr. or Mrs. Government agency not too smart person has to wade through junk. But its only the half of it.

Local food and drug  store chain here of the Kroger family called Smith’s , calls me on the phone, new phone number. Says my prescription was ready. Groovy, So I go up there, show the new paperwork, from Medicaid all that shit, in the end I was declined. Thing is THEY CALLED ME. How the hell did Smiths know my new number, two how did they know I needed new meds, and if it wasn’t ready or my paperwork completed why bother me? Really? And this is what we call intelligence? If It is, it’s a very serious indictment of America’s educational system. Just part of what we’re getting to roll out to you this evening, on HazzardAyre.

Is there a secret code, that causes women that are around other women to all of a sudden if a guy gets in view to get bitchy? Case in point, inside a local watering hole here, bar gal treating me okay, yet here came someone I don’t know, wanting to wait on me, pretty soon the two were getting really bitchy. Before that nobody was talking to anyone that I was getting into called silent solitude.

In short I asked the LCSW today that was intaking me, that I mentioned to her, that did shoe ever notice that somebody with a Harley does not park at the offices of mental health doctors,. The response of the gal was a very blank stare. I had just told this gal, something she never had contemplated. Any mile we will see all at 04:00 Hours in the morning, decided to take tonight off as ye ole Wolf has intake with a she wolf prospect.

TTYL

my cooter sig 


Quote of the Day:
You can tell the character of every man when you see how he receives praise.
--Lucius Annæus Seneca
Romans 13:8“[Love Fulfills the Law] Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
pleasent view tail