Sunday, April 20, 2014

Can Yahoo get it together and why keep posting stuff from Facebook friends?

ENTRY TAGTHE STINKY TRUTH

We have came a very long way in tech especially computer tech, in the past 20 years. I remember when cuzzin Bud gave me a old 640 MS/dos computer, I had a blast, then I discovered the Internet and its like I can’t live long if at all without my computer.

That said, I remember when you could chat and post jobs available on Yahoo, when Yahoo, was hip to use. Seems today I keep changing passwords every month sometimes twice a month with Yahoo, with Gmail I haven’t changed my password at Google for nearly 15 years. And yet Yahoo bungles on, when will they at Yahoo get it together? As part of the Disney ABC family you’d think Yahoo.com could give me news tailored to my interests. Example, went to my Yahoo main page, and saw crap one story on Miss America who in the hell cares about Miss America? Tell me who Miss EasyRiders or Miss Hazzard County is. So I kept pushing the X to delete the story. What did I get? had to change passwords twice. I’ll be very glad when the entire club and my company can have an email that is off of our own website. so I can send and get email etc at @knytesofanarchy.com or something similar. No more Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail, just us at our domain, that’s what I’m pushing our pal in Tahoe. I got a response from him wanting to migrate us for HazzardAyre to another site, which would be okay, but duties here at Knytes Hall of Utah serving 2,500 meals to homeless , poor, and just not too well to do folks who would not otherwise have had an Easter Dinner. I’m just waiting here now as its my task and one I enjoy, to preach this evening. We’ll be reading out of the book of Micah .

So then saw a funny pic posted by Big E, Schitt Creek, we have something like that near Hazzard, its called Poopy Pond, I am not smoking out your butt , just beyond yonder past Oster Lakes, just outside of Hazzard and its has a sign too, it’s called Poopy Pond. Reason is obvious.

Which brings me to this on Facebook. Seems if I comment on a something with my Facebook associates, I get constant updates about stuff directed to them, but no longer concerns me. How about a filter on Facebook that only alerts me to postings that directly involve me. Or the club. Okay so Big E and his other half took pics yesterday and did the famdamnly thing okay groovy, but once or twice of postings fine, but the rest? Who cares? I don’t even though I know not these other peoples.

Any mile, going to sit and visit with some members , then get my thing together to preach.

HazzardAyre will be on, at 03:00 hours, mostly because I need to sleep after it all today.

TTYL

my cooter sig

1972389_682191875173737_3358973476599235365_nweb cover


Quote of the Day:
When it is a question of money, everyone is of the same religion.
--Francois Marie Arouet de Voltaire, 18th-century French author, wit and philosopher
1 Corinthians 15:55-57““Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KOA LOGO pleasent view tail