Friday, April 25, 2014

Ever get the idea that mother Russia has more liberty than we do?

knyte headWOLF PHOOTENOTES

I got a rather disturbing email from Brother E, about the fact that a certain time would be great for our rather my show, there is 11:00PM to 03:00 AM, overnight when only those that need to know are out prowling and working. Last night and the night before I went on early to roll the system over to a new web addy, and the last night because I had something else to do that we need not publicly speak on.

Then Brother E, said something about , ladies have a hard time listening to the show,, WELL EXCUSE ME PREMADONNAS , if you’re a gal that can’t listen to my show then your most likely not the kind of gal to be tuning into my show, course you’d also not go see Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy or Bill Engvall if they were in concert, would not be on the Howard Stern show, and if he were alive today skin WolfMan Jack who is my radio mentor.

So if I offended a few , that’s your problem, this radio show I do is for anticonformist, anti government influenced fight the system rebels , not people that want to cause a fuss.

Last but not least the Anarchy thing. Some are again having trouble with that. Excuse me, that’s the club , us, 50,000 strong. we are not going to just dissolve just because a few get a itch under their noses. KOA was around long before SOA, in fact KOA was founded right here near me in Layton on SEARS Bicycles in 1967 somewhere. Hazzard was brought in in 1982, and blended together from other subsidiaries. We are together with some rather notable people, one of our members still is Jerry Sloan former coach of the Utah Jazz, help create the Deere Dazzlers Association, back in 1997. No I’m not going to apologize for the Knytes-of-Anarchy. As we say still out of our Anarchy comes order.

With all that said, if your going to get censored, screened, and all, might as well do short band radio as in Radio Free Europe and do behind the Iron Curtain, It’s not just big E. I get this from many areas, but damn it all to hell, if your too racy we can’t have you.

Facebook even is having trouble with us, really? Facebook, of course too as I said, I can’t see Mark Zuckerburg at a appearance of Larry the Cable Guy either.

Nuff Said

I’m going to do my radio show for and about the club, and our southern rebel ideals, beliefs and customs. If you don’t like it, find a new channel. My show was number 1 in Pocatello on Vision 12 there, and this one will be too, since it is about and for us, The Knytes of Anarchy. NEW KOA LOGO be tuned in tonight 11:00PM(23:00) to 03:00 www.livestream.com/hazzardayreradio

ttyl

AYRE TAGwynged sig


Quote of the Day:
Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research.
--Wilson Mizner
Colossians 1:27-28“To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAUZLO4Z

pleasent view tailnet logo 1