Sunday, April 13, 2014

Living the dream is not as easy as it would seem, or is that seam?

ENTRY TAGcpj 1

The dream is, but its hard to keep the dream from turning into cream and just steaming away.

For the years gone by of sweat, travel, recruiting help, which is less and less of that human resource, and all is not the simple, gig that many would think. Just getting and quite by luck a full broadcast console has been an ongoing search that culminated in mid January, this year but began in 1978. Right after I got LexiBelle, that now is still in Idaho awaiting payment to Dan and the ability to go up and fetch, which is going in mid May, LexiBelle will not go the way of the General Lee of mine.

That said, many bark, what about this club of yours? Understand 80% of the Knytes members with any authority or ability are currently deployed in Marine and Navy aviation duties in places I can’t talk about, which is is the main reason that we have feverishly been working on a streaming station so those that need to, as well as our members not able to zero in on AFRN, can hear HazzardAyre, mainly those club members deployed. Hey Marines, are into things Hazzard County, and remember, Luke Duke was depicted as a freshly discharged Marine.  Things so many forget.

Then there are all those pre production duties, the ad sales to keep the candles lit, the onsite engineering duties. Granted our friend in Lake Tahoe does a great job, he’s the reason we’re on air, and don’t think he wont be compensated for the effort, as soon as we can get our own full site up and HazzardAyre generating the support money. Of course as for me, Club duty is one thing, my survival duty is another. Sometime during every day, I need to do those things that keeps AyreWolf Aviation in the Air, Hazzard County Choppers and Cooter’s A1 Toewing on the road. Then there is my responsibility to myself, doing wash, cleaning house, and of course simple things like fetching grub for the RoadHouse here.

Then there is the need to breed. Do ya’ll realize that the last time, I had anything or anyone seriously tending to my mating rituals was in 2002 when I was living yonder in Layton? Oh there’s been some very short lived attempts but in all reality, Herman hasn’t seen any action, in fact most days, Herman is like Gomer Pyle, small with a look of a frightened turtle, barely rising to the need to pee. Past that Herman has shrunk. Its not that he got smaller, just looks at the world most days and asks, what’s the use?

Thing is, lets look at the last 5 years quickly and most of ya’ll know this, but it was move to Wyoming, on the wings of HazzardAyre, that went sour with Tammy, I followed her back into Idaho, she left after getting busted for nose candy use, I stayed, meandered all over Idaho trying to get this into a place to stream, finally rent rates fell enough in Utah to where I could move back, here I am, and bound and determined to unfold it all and make it all a success. Including and it is partly now that HazzardAyre can be heard online. But could I get some help here guys and gals of the club, I can’t do it all myself as I used to. This month, I turn the double nickel. just a tadd over a half century on this third rock from the sun, I’m getting older. Most days outside of the radio and toew gig, all I want to do is watch DirecTV. Mostly METV with all those old quality TV shows. I get nervous of going to the store for grub and milk. These idiots get in their rides turn on the key, turn off their brain’s and somebody like our member Doug found out the hard way, and don’t look for people on bikes. Doug paid the ultimate road warrior price, his family shattered, his community without a fighting soldier, and us as a club without one of our original founding members. As soon as I find out the Deets on Doug’s funeral I’ll let you know, but I have to stand up infront of many of you, and deliver a eulogy on someone that I thought would outlive me. Was Doug in the wrong? Perhaps, no helmet, riding in black on a 4 lane street at night. But could people use that damn mirror, to look out for the lights on their side? Roll down the window, turn down my radio show, and listen for those growling pipes, look out for motorcycles.

Yes its great to partly great to be finally be living the dream, hearing me online on the air again, thanks to Ebro in Lake Tahoe California, dang he’s close to Charming, CA, and ya’ll know what happened there and the hallowed ground of the formation. But while its great to be living the dream streaming, its not as easy as it would seem, or is that seam, right up the back of her legs.

TTYL

ENTRY TAGmy cooter sig

hazzardayre site coverpleasent view tail

net logo 1NEW KOA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
--Anonymous
Romans 3:23-24“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.