Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I hate when this happens, but it does

HAZZARDAYRE RADIO JOURNAL

So there I was asleep dreaming of the quiet sounds of Hazzard Creek, when at first the little girls of the folks living above me here at the Wolf’s Lair, started their whimpering. WahWah booga booga wah. So they started , finally after a bit their folks came and quieted them down a taste.

Then AirMed flew over, that’s not noise but music, but it seemed to linger. So I had a call and then it was pill and then bed time. All together, I was too pooped to be on air. But will be on about noon today to make up for it.

I don’t know about kids these days nor parents. My Mom & Dad although strict were not mean in any way, but lights out , was that, lights out. You went to sleep or you got a sock in your mouth, (maybe that’s why I got a taste for toes) any mile it was that or, if you kept up that big black razor strap. Most of the times it was just the slapping that together sound that made you just cower down and go silent. It was nearly that in church. you started fussing in church, the glare would bring you to your senses, but the sock in mouth, was even worse. Can’t do that today, today its abuse, we called it discipline.

Any way again I’m dead to the world some maybe a possible source of relief, more on air at noon.

TTYL

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS wynged sig


Quote of the Day:
Sharing money is what gives it its value.
--Elvis Presley, singer
Ephesians 4:15“Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

all I do HazzardAyre PIC

COOTERS HUD DASHpleasent view tail