Saturday, April 19, 2014

Just put up the price or rate let me determine if its affordable

ENTRY TAG Cooter's PhooteNotes

Saturday night sitting in the studio getting ready to go on air on HazzardAyre Radio. Had to do nearly a complete show earlier so that I could have some quiet while I did it. See my neighbors, with the two-fers children, make enuff noise , that I can’t talk much on air without it sounding like a Marine platoon on marching excersizes upstairs. Which brings me to the topic.

Years ago when Dixie Diesel Radio was borne the point of start of what is now HazzardAyre in part. When we started Dixie Diesel, it was in our big house on the big hill in Hazzard. Out in the kountry. This was far before Internet , or streaming we were in all ways on air. As such quiet backgrounds, was essential. Thankfully in the build of that big house and my music career Mom & Dad had the forethought to building a fully soundproof, and completely padded sound room for me. Which with some slight modification became the radio studio for KDSL FM and all that came after. The difference was, then the population wasn’t so paranoid, women didn’t fear for the safety of their virginity if the still had it at all, so hiring wasn’t a factor as it is today, plus it was ours.

Mom & Dad’s death, several moves since, due to the urgency of the pushing of those holding my wallet chain as well as the clubs, the list goes on but things were different.

Here now in Ogden, a small house in a very residential neighborhood doing a home built radio station that will need a full on staff, plus disturbing the neighbors is not possible. At least for the long run. But with little funding right now that I think from what Big E has said, will increase. Big E was going to call today, but didn’t due to him getting pics of his better half for her kountry band. Any mile, I’m bound and determined to full throttle this thing to red line rpm’s and this is going to take a completely business structure as far as facility. So got to looking at places.

When I see the listings and it says very affordable I look. I want to know who rates it as affordable? $500.00 and higher is not affordable.

It’s like I looked over Big E’s home 20 at places, in South Lake Tahoe CA. Got to the affordable housing link. Problem is no prices or rates. Again why not? And two who says its affordable? Why Lake Tahoe CA? Simple if I’m there and Big E is there, building the ground floor or foundation for his TV gig which now carries HazzardAyre over cyber space(www.livestream.com/tahoenetworktelevision?t=177813) why not be in the same place ? That could happen, after SSI and DOD funds are in my control, not some handler. Now that all said, I’m not abandoning what is here in the Mountain West, but I do think, that some of the resources we need, might not be as abundant as we had thought. Having visual female model talent for visual enhancement of rides, byrds and rigs is essential. Tune into the show here in a few minutes and hear why. That talent search outside of one we are now about to do on the 28th, but the rest of the agencies have some talent, but most of that talent don’t want to be around us biker types. Ah yes the slogan we use now of once they despised us, now they want to be one of us, is not completely accurate.

So when someone wants to put up a thing especially rental property, put up the price, let me determine what is and ain’t affordable.

More in the AM, now I’ll see you on cyber radio, www.livestream.com/tahoenetworktelevision?t=177813

TTYL

ENTRY TAGmy cooter sig


Quote of the Day:
Everything that lives, Lives not alone, nor for itself.
--William Blake
1 Corinthians 15:55-57““Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
pleasent view tail