Saturday, April 12, 2014

Only thing missing is a cam inside the studio

ENTRY TAGcpj 1

The only thing missing right now outside of a ton of dollars, is a camcorder or at least a web cam. Our tech guru says we need video, which I don’t mind except, now when I get on the air I have to have pants on, after all many of you do not need or want to see me in the studio on air in my BVD’s.

How long we keep this up right now depends on money, and how much longer I can stretch Comcast out. It’s not that I didn’t have money to pay the bill at the top of the month, problem is the General JaXson>gen jaxsonblew through $500.00 like a egg through a hen. So with that means if we are to stay going now, I need about $300.00 that I don’t see, right now so I might be down for a few weeks, but by June we’ll be flowing again, with some system and equipment improvements. I’m going to look into Degis to see if what they have will work if so we’ll be up by mid to early May.

Then of course is the staffing problem. There is several things that enter in here. Until we get into the new place studio/office everything's running out of the Reapers RoadHouse here. Meaning where I sleep. Its better now that I have my bedroom off of the kitchen so accessibility is easier, but still outside of club members that I KNOW WELL, having strangers especially if it happened to be a gal would get me arrested at worst and even embareassed at least. However to have this running 24/7/365, I need and I hate to say this, but I need to find a way to automate the thing, so in the 12 hours I sleep and do business, more over have to run toews , a switch or something that can run by itself for a few hours.

But I’m encouraged. Of course there’s all those online, especially on Facebook that say they’ll support something we’re doing like HazzardAyre Radio, but unless they are tuned in>www.livestream.com/tahoenetworktelevision?t=177813 or http://livestre.am/42o0i how do they know we are here? More over how do they know to tune in. But the thing and I’ve seen it both ways. someone starts something up all say they’ll like it, and all, but ask for money, they will adios you in less time than it task Roscoe’s dog Flash to buckle his seatbelt.

So hope you liked yesterday’s edition and this mornings edition of HazzardAyre Radio.

TTYL

my cooter sigAYRE TAG


Quote of the Day:
The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations.
--Benjamin Disraeli
Luke 9:23-24“Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar

site coverpleasent view tail