Sunday, April 13, 2014

Living the dream, well almost

web patchwtf hedder

Well here we are in luscious lushuss Ogden Utah. And while it ain’t bad, been other places not as good or worse. To me it just seems like an extension of Twin Falls, only that Tweaker Flatts is 204 miles away.

But I can say we reached a milestone on the streaming, this is something that I have been waiting nearly 13 years for. Now need to meld it inside a site of our own, so that all you need to do is jump on your computer or cyber platform, and hammer in, www.koamcbikerradio.com , and we’ll be belting out tunes and grooves via HazzardAyre Radio. But at least I can see we got this far. So our rider pal and engineer, finish up with the building of the formal site of OURS, okay bro?

But overall, knowing although its there, few of you are going there. I ran all night previous night into 4:00 AM Saturday morning. All the time, the counter only measured one viewer and it was me, checking on the success of the signal being delivered.

My only worry is finding $300.00 or so this week to keep the fyre lit, or it’ll shut down until just after the first of the month. Hey can’t pay everything, and most importantly LexiBelle is going to be retrieved. She ain’t going the fate of the General Lee in Pocatello. If that shitting Subaru gets scrapped so what? They can’t anyway since Charlie holds the paper on it, legally, Charlie owns the car, so legally he’s responsible. But that’s the least of my thoughts this morning.

As Doug Bennington, a Knytes member died, on Harrison here in Ogden prior to the lightning storm. Doug was attempting to change lanes and got sideswiped. Doug was pronounced dead at MakayDee Hospital. I went up to recover the bike, his called SpyderLace, is only barely recognizable at this hour, the scene is not one that I want to imagine, but the stains of blood and all tell the story. Doug and I met back in Junior high school, for a few years , he was like my shadow. Doug joined the Air Force about the time I joined the Marines. We often would meet on joint flyte training missions. Doug played Guitar, I did drums, along with a kid named Don Adams, and we had a small garage band, which led me more into producing tapes of our practice and concert sessions, which led me further into radio.

Doug leave 4 kids and a wife behind, any memorial funds should be sent to the club.

I’ll let you know when the funeral is.

For that reason, I’m not going to be on air until about 15:00 , but I’ll be there.

TTYL

AYRE TAG  my cooter sig


Quote of the Day:
The bananas were like that when I got here!
--Humpty Dumpty
Romans 3:23-24“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

NEW KOA LOGO pleasent view tail

net logo 1