Sunday, April 27, 2014

Faceoff with Facebook, system meltdown

hazzardayre overknyte

At first it was a system damn near meltdown here at the Wolf’s Den here in Ogden. Seems a little virus crawled in with a download, so had to debug my system. With everything near online and working tried 18 times to log into my Facebook account. Groovy, guess what? Every single posting of the club, and especially of HazzardAyre Radio pulled or masked over so no body can read it. Really Facebook? For what now since 2006 I have had an account with you and your going to treat me and the Knytes like this. Dang, go change your infantile diapers. Seems as though anything that even smells like an advertisement is getting masked over and II ‘m finding I’m not the only one. Half a dozen Facebook subscribers are getting the boot or at least covered over. No wonder Twitter, Google+ Pinterest and such are getting new business. You would think that Facebook would be open to grooming a simple subscriber into an advertising paying client, but no, they start pissing you off. Which begs the question, can an online enterprise survive without Facebook? More over is Facebook loosing ground so much that they need to be so mule headed? Maybe I need in fact to have a sponsored page, but even if you have that will Mark Zuckerburg’s critters in Palo Alto California, get a diaper rash so bad that you still get screened?

So we have heated up, the push to redoux everything from KOA to HCK, but the thing is, KOA has been on Facebook since 2008. Shit the account was set up on the back of KOA.

Some of this started with this new gig online with HazzardAyre. Which if I find out that , the service that is based on, is the foundation of our Facebook problems it’ll be history faster than Flash eating a doggy numnum. If needed we’ll get that Richie guy back in the works even if he does charge us $5,000.00 at least the site and what’s on it is ours. Controlled by, produced by, delivered by the Hazzard Knytes.

I may be wrong, Facebook just might be having tech problems, but I will say this the southern voice of the Hazzard Knytes will not be silenced.

So with all these computer problems, is why I wasn’t on air preve eve into early this morning.

Last nights Knytes High Council meeting was interesting. While I have beat my head against the headboard for nearly rebuilding the club under SAMCRO the fact is, what we started with is still working and we are known better by The Hazzard Knytes, so why change, like a Navy recruiter /former sales rep, for Confederate Steele Media once told me, You don’t fuck with number one.

On the 3rd I’ll be off line for a bit, the so called revenue generation we thought we’d be doing from the move from tweaker Flatts here to Ogden hasn’t been as rapid as I’d thought it’d be. My focus is beginning to shift a bit here. Club bizz is important and I dig that, but LexiBelle is coming home in May regardless of anything else. That said once she’s here with the equipment dealers etc here, I’m going to turn up the heat on Cooter’s A1 Toewing rather than so much wasted time on radio.

Until we find someone in this blooming nation that can build a streaming radio station tied directly to OUR own website, all this expense I’m using on HazzardAyre can be going to Cooter’s A1. Bottom line, time to get back to basics.

TTYL

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS my cooter sig


Quote of the Day:
I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
--Rodney Dangerfield
Luke 19:10“For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
cooter A1 dash pleasent view tail