Friday, April 18, 2014

For the unbelievers who think prayers are not answered

ENTRY TAGcpj 1

I hate jinxing anything by speaking way too soon, but its looking better now. Perhaps there is a good reason, God put the burr under my six to get me here to Utah, perhaps not.

Consider that on the horizon there is the sheer possibility that my government funds in a few months and that includes the DOD funds for HazzardAyre will not have to go through a handler. This could mean I could finally cut the cord of having to take up residency in Utah, Idaho, or southwest Wyoming to be closer to the who that cuts checks.

This Monday while many are stuffing themselves with Easter feed, The Knytes will be laying to rest one of our own. Someone that was not taken in the line of duty, or battle or doing everything he wanted. But an idiot that decided she needed the left lane more than Doug did. Doug and I go way too far back to not be teary eyed. Doug and I first met in Mr. Bowman’s Davis Junior High band class. We formed our own garage band, we made music and the need to get our music heard drove me into radio. Environment changed, I and parents moved to Idaho, but Doug and I stayed in contact. When the idea of putting together a mini bike and I mean mini bike MC, came around it was Douggy, that became one of the founders of what was called the Baja Boys. In time the Young Rode Eagles and so it went all the way into the Knytes-of-Anarchy. Doug went into full military service with the Coast Guard at first as a SAR Helo pilot, then in time reupped into the Marines doing SAR work. Even when I had to exit the Marines due to medical Douggy stayed in. We’d talk daily on Skype, and mil phone. Douggy came home just before I started moving down here, any way, but it does make you think when your best friend gets it , and its out of sheer idiot. They yap about artificial intelligence, artificial intelligence is all some of these folks in Utah metro driving, since they have no recognition of real intelligence when they get in a SUV.

So we have to find a new bean counter, get him approved by DOD, to handle federal monies, then bills get paid, hopefully Comcast amongst others will keep our candles lit, for another two weeks. It’ll get paid none the less, but me being able to do that direct is a good move in the right direction and the folks here at WMS say that can be done.

Then of course being able to start seeing HazzardAyre see daylight as well as airstreaming is a move in the right direction as well. Could this have been done in Tweaker Flatts last October? Perhaps but EBRO and I were just at the infancy then.

I have only one big thing weighing on my shoulders right now, and internet, HazzardAyre or not come the first of the month, I’m in Idaho retrieving LexiBelle,>Lexi in green as I’ll be damned if I’ll loose her.

Now to bring this in for a landing. The reason I shut down now at midnight is my Mexicali neighbors upstairs, bitches that the noise decibel level is a bit high. So I shut down, but make this a fact I am looking for a cheap place to put all of this.

It’s my birthday week from Sunday, I have only two birthday wishes, one I get to see female flesh, for once, in 20 years, and two, someone to roll into the RoadHouse here and make me a good Grilled cheese sandwich. I can’t make those no matter how much I try.

TTYL

my cooter sigaHazzardAyre Short hedder


Quote of the Day:
It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust
--Samuel Johnson
Romans 10:9-10“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
web cover

www.livestream.com/tahoenetworktelevision?t=177813