Sunday, April 27, 2014

KnyteMare on Monroe Street in Ogden

a good hazzardayrehazzardayre overknyte

So we get near to Monday a afternoon where I am to audition talent for the website and TV ads, and eventually movie, at 15:00 hours. When I looked at my tasks reminded me hey you have a flyover for a funeral to do. OOps, so sent out an email to McCarty's on the situation to reschedule so hope that filters out okay. Let you know Tuesday morning. Which is why the radio show this preve eve into morning was shorter than normal, as I need sleep.

It’s one thing when we loose one of the Knytes, like Douggy a last week, but when one of the Wolf-Pack is in need that takes precedent over everything else.

So needing sleep to fly, I caught bed early.

Now then of all the talent I’m auditioning is a guy at Suzi’s agency, the one I’m banking on is Grant Anderson. Grant and I spent a bunch of personal time together when I lived in the same complex in Bountiful. I can work with the guy, plus he’s a great advisor, and can tell me when I’m getting a bit over the top.

Now then , friend of mine next door arrives home early from his churchy thing, so he invites me to dinner. Salmon. I’m not a big fish fan , but hey its grub and brew time.

Now B4 any body starts thinking I hang with too many guys and not enuff gals, understand I’m in no way queer, but thing is the stuck up super churchy chics they have in both Utah and Idaho are well too stuck up. They act like their ass don’t stink, and they should be worshiped. I’m not into that, plus I have one gal that I pattern all the gals I would even get personally involved with that being Gretchen Wilson country music star. She’s into guy things, chews Skoal, and has a heart. Her shoes or someone identical could park their Justin boots under my bed any time, any gal not meeting Gretchen’s standards need not look at me with going past a friend or business. The prissy types don’t cut it, the preppies don’t deliver, and the super hotties are all show no go, kinda like a hot rod Honda, paint and body look good, but no muscle under the hood.

So a meal three brews , which I’m enjoying more here, and it was show time on HazzardAyre.

So with that I’m outta here, as I said on last nights show as well as here in HazzardAyre Gazzette, my focus as it stands is Cooter’s A1 Toewing, AyreWolf Aviation, and radio including HazzardAyre Radio as well as the movie by the same name going into production in July, are all secondary. I toew, I fly, and radio-media as more of a professional hobby.

TTYL

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSmy cooter sig


Quote of the Day:
I haven't spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months—I don't like to interrupt her.
--Ken Dodd
Philippians 2:5-8“In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
cooter A1 dash  pleasent view tail

AYREWOLFAVIATIONLOGO1