Tuesday, April 22, 2014

If you wondered what happened to the big bawd wolf here

AYREWOLFS PVT HEDDERweb cover

For you who are members you know, for those that are tagalongs and JAFO’s (Just-Another-Fucking-Observer) you might have missed this. Monday we buried Doug, one of my best friends and a founder of our MC/TC/AC, last night was bad, but the finality of it all today drove nails into my cebreal cortex that made me doing anything but ride home. I wasn’t even going to go on air, but thought that filling my mind with something to do, rather than just sit and thing about the lives and times Douggy and I had, was a better idea. Problem is right now I have nobody to put their arms around me and give me a shoulder. Not club members fault they were told to go home, at times in many wise I want to be solitary to lick my wounds, and just heal. We have had club members die before and its bad enough, but Douggy was like a real blood brother to me when I lost my step brother in Vietnam. This one is going to take time to heal from.

If that wren’t bad enough this weekend on Sunday I hit double nickel on the road of life. Little more than a half century. What do I have to show for it? Sure now after how much money, time, pain, strain, bloody balls cold nose has it taken, but finally with Big E’s help we are on the air, sort of. Looking for our LPFM tags in the mail soon, but for now its cyber radio. No prob, I can dig it, but its far from hitting the whole gold ring. It’ll be a success when its hitting on 8 cylinders like WolfFM was before the flood, and DixieBroadcasting.com now. When we have a full site, our web cover our rides, our babes then it’ll be a success. I’ll even feel better when LexiBelle>Lexi in green is back with me not being owing money for repair and storage. That comes first this coming month.

The short list here, HazzardAyre has got to begin paying for itself soon, or I’ll have to back away from it, this control board alone I can sell for enough to bail out LexiBelle, and I am thinking about it, but I’m also not quite yet cutting off my nose to spite my face.

Big E says there’s revenue to generate from the service, okay, give some of it.

So if you wondred what happened to the old wolf here, well now you do, giving rest to Douggy, I’ll be better soon, just wish somebody would bring me a dube, a broad and a bottle of JD right now, and a bowl of crawdad bisque and fresh Skoal along with a home made grilled cheese sandwich for my Birthday Sunday.

TTYL

wynged sig AYRE TAG


Quote of the Day:
If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
--Anonymous
Romans 1:20“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
imagesCAUZLO4Z knyte scar