Thursday, April 17, 2014

I want a $10.00 consultation fee

WOLF PHOOTENOTESsite cover

Today is like any other day, even with a swapped out number courtesy of Xfinity, still, I am getting people calling me wanting to sell me something.

First its credit cards. Don’t the screening call centers read RADIO in the title of our firm? Don’t they read Knytes-of-Anarchy in the handle on Yahoo, and realize its an MC not a person? So they send me stuff and mine my numbers and call. For that 15 to 30 minutes the yap at me I want a $10.00 consultation fee. Want to take my time and jaw on my ear? Fine, chew on my ear, but give me $10.00 in the process.

Okay some decisions were made at the tri monthly High Council Summit of the Knytes, the big agreement was that this move to Utah was one big ass’d mistake that has cost us more money than you could imagine.

In the agreement situation we all came to the mindset of finding office for studio, finish the radio works, then me move back to say the Powers or Evergreen until I can get Idaho Power and a few things fixed.

It was agreed that the idiot at PPC Real Estate, was in fact a carpet bagger. Said he had places in our price range, but has since not said anything,. Much less done anything. Want to sell property or rent it in Ogden, DO NOT GO to PPC.

The only good things that have happened is the radio gig online, and the break from Charlie. Past that all I have went through has been a effort in futility. The Club is not to happy about it, Metro SLC, Tooele, etc might have been a better choice, but let’s face it, even there the public aid services would have been just as bad for me. As for the club, dealing with people that hear MC, and think deep money, yet find out big money only comes in spurts, and until we get to really churning here our money is to a slow trickle.

In the AM got a meet with a guy from that Digis outfit, first I hope Matt brings an extra $10.00 for my consultation fee, and 2nd hope he has answers. The reason we are talking to them, is our office studios going in , in Buhl and American Falls respectively.
End of this loop/ ? Utah was a very big mistake, cost big money, but before I up and split going to go see what I move into, but outside of Laura, and Ebro, the rest of these hooligans that we have dealt with is just plain wrong. Heard yesterday that if I’m patient, in 7 months I can have this form written out to SSI, that says I’m better able to handle my own stuff. Meaning no longer having to be tied to Idaho nor Utah, This means places like southern Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, even Lake Tahoe California.

But any more when these telemarketers call, I’m going to demand that they send me $10.00 .

TTYL

my cooter sigcover wyngs 1


Quote of the Day:
We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.
--Franklin Delano Roosevelt
1 Corinthians 1:18“[Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom] For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO