Saturday, November 8, 2014

cHEAPER to repair than to replace

HAG HEDDER MAXIColonels Journal Hedder

Out with the old in with the new, although some of the old needs to remain.

Take LiL Wolf. The other day when that tire let loose and destroyed some undercarriage parts, some asked why not just replace the little S-Dime? Answer; with what and with what money? After all for four or so months I have had my own domestic income stretched so thin, that if I squeezed a buffalo nickel , the beefalo would pee. Between the studio, which as it turned out here was a hand of God miracle, and the trying to pay for $500.00 a month rent, as well as the 30 green stamps(CB Trucker slang for cash money) in fuel going the 60 miles round trip to the house then back here again which even that was in keeping step with pleasing the landlord, the Mexicali’s that lived above me and a new roomy, the radio station had to be in a more professional space. If the roomy hadn’t bitched that I kept him awake doing radio at night, if the little varmints upstairs wouldn’t have been disturbed at me doing radio at all hours, I could have saved the $250.00 a month that I pay for the office and been fine , the $500.00 a month for the house in Ogden and not have had to go to the Bishop. Then come to find out the the tree hugging user that moved in in September, who never paid anything, no wonder he had mucho denaro to buy Mr. Coffee at the coffee stop. But at least I got $150.00 out of the carpetbagging Yankee. But that all said I moved. Which after months of neglect both the General JaxSon>general jaxonstill having electrical issues and LiL Wolf>GREETINGShaving a blowed out tire that ripped the front hub, but thanks to the great folks at Intermountain Towing of North Salt Lake Utah, who are our back up here at Cooter’s A1 Toewing>TOEW CARD

 

both were handled with a velvet touch, to Kings First Stop, in Layton. Thing was moving from Ogden here to the office in Woods Cross, makes for one major compact area. But we are here.

No crying over the spilt shine now.

With that said with it all, with a credit rating at 500, and expenses in getting going toewing again, there’s just not enough money to buy a good used replacement for Lil Wolf. So that’s that on that. Then I was asked why not just give the radio gig to another club member and go on? Answer; I’ve got so much invested in emotions, money, and all in this radio gig that not to bring it from just a mere simmer to a full on boil, would be idiotic to the point I couldn’t quit now even if I wanted to.

Antwanette posed the idea of a house here in Bountiful that we all could end up owning putting all incomes together. Of which I’m game, but thing being rent a bigger place all together, and try living with each other for a month or two, before sinking money into a place? Buying versus renting is a big byte.

Finally , now that the stress level is reduced on housing, at least on a short term. Its time to really put the shoulder to the wheel to push both HazzardAyre as well as AyreWolfFM into higher altitudes. Monday is Veterans Day , while all military will be honored, the AyreWolvez will honor the military of all branches who put on a flyte suit, and squeezed into an aircraft to fight for the rights and freedoms that are being quickly being taken away by that same government .

More on that later, but lets taxi back onto the tarmac, and say this, its good to be done with the Ogden mess, to my old Landlord Dave, if you’d have let me just pay the rent for November to where I could have found another place and move closer to the old residence, plus not taking $60.00 a week ago, if a former roomy had just left well enough alone on the radio station at the house in Ogden, and might I remind him, that it was me moving him in, and introducing him to LandLord Dave, that the grand house he lives in would have never happened, maybe giving some respect on that , had LiL Wolf not broken down, and had Landlord Dave, allowed me to stay another month there in Ogden, I have something cooking with PAAG there in Ogden, for a place I can afford.

More later ya’ll

Keep it Wings Level, L8R Aviators,

new ayre sigHAZZARDAYRE WINGS


Quote of the day; the field across the road is only greener until you have to mow it

Joshua 24:15“But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
BLUE BYE10710627_955983637760420_8331021862819600807_n