Friday, November 7, 2014

The fat lady sung and the temp relocate is over, but my is it cramped.

HAG HEDDER MAXIColonels Journal Hedder

As of 08:00 hours the temp relocate is complete. Only had to leave my bed, but have my mini cot so at least I can sleep.

No more noisy children over my head, no more Mexicali music playing at all hours.

Just peaceful slumber.

Guess Comcast didn’t pull all the plugs. Still have cable TV, how long don’t know, but as of right now can watch TV.

Most everything I had in Ogden, I have here, just in a more compact size.

Had to call CenturyLink, they had us in the wrong gear, but got that rectified, they just have to send out a tech, I got a sooner date when I asked for a service credit, for below standards performance bandwidth wize.

Going to take a brief nap, until about noon. then trucking up to Brian’s to get Lil Wolf.

TTYLY

HAG MINInew ayre sig


Quote of the Day:
Nature has given to us the seeds of knowledge, not knowledge itself.
--Lucius Annæus Seneca
1 Timothy 2:1-2“[Instructions on Worship] I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AVI CLUB LOGO RODE KNYTES ASSOCIATION LOGO