Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Still residence hunting and a great lunch

vdPappys Journal

Woke up this morning at 07:45 hours with an aching back from having slept in a ball, just not a way to sleep. Some think I’m just squatting here, thing is, I’m looking hard for a place here to make a home. Problem is while I’m looking at making my roots here in buying a house, between then and now need a place in the $350.00 to $450.00 range. So busting hump trying to find. KSL Investigates, ought to do an investigate segment on me getting booted in the first place, and the fact that a service in Ogden, who is for low income housing wanted the full rent plus deposit, plus $25.00 to move me in. That’s just about $95.00 too much, for this old high octane kaynyne of the sky. But we’re looking, but KSL Investigates again ought to dig into this, since people in need of housing assistance don’t have that kind of money up front. Are tax paying money going to this agency improperly? Stay tuned on that.

So this afternoon, sitting here anticipating the arrival of a gal from KSL’s ad department, for lunch and nearly scared me stiff , the first thing I noticed was a nice sort of mini skirt, but I though especially in this cold weather that she’d be wearing nylons with the ensemble of skirt and heels. We had a great lunch, and I think we’re on our way to getting albeit paid for, public TV ink for all things HazzardAyre. Including AyreWolfFM(www.livestream.com/ayrewolffm) .

If anyone knows of good solid low cost housing, in this area in my price range, have em give me a call.

TTYLY

my tagAYRETYMEZ