Sunday, November 9, 2014

Maybe someone ought to the investigators

HAG HEDDER MAXIWELCOME MAT

If your unfortunate enough to live in Metro-Utah, you no doubt have seen these news segments called KSL Investigates, and or Gephardt Investigation on KUTV-2. I wonder shouldn’t someone investigate them? Think this I have approached both on doing some snooping involving a illegal cash grab by some outfit just scamming, remember the folks who were going to give me $9,500.00 if I got a Green card from Walgreens and giving them the number of the account. That was when I said straight out , that I would not in any way going to give them my banking information. Except that even with the Green Dot Card, they traced that to my bank account. Of course I called the FBI(myself) and stopped that, then my battle with Comcast over an escalation of past due rates when I had not even saw a paper bill. Nor even got a phone call. I now have CenturyLink, but the quality of that is marginal, which begs the question if we’re no longer tethered to Utah because of Comcast why not move back to Idaho? Something we here are considering very strongly , especially since good old Dave Devlin, gave me the boot, near the start of the winter, even though I had no other place except the studio/office to go, and even though I offered at the start of the month, to pay full rent. Yet no response from these tv station consumer protection programs.

Maybe its time that an outside online radio station investigated the investigators.

More Monday, but its funny, that little gets done for us, much less one TV news outlet doing a TV news story on us here at HazzardAyre, the only, and I repeat only, radio station based in the Mountain West preaching and teaching the real history of the deep south, as well as telling the stories of Confederate and those even here with Confederate ancestry, preserving southern heritage. There’s a news story here, but can’t get even one news unit, here to do a visit.

But if there’s a cat show, or a gay rally, and these TV stations stumble all over each other to get the story. Maybe its time for an investigation into the investigators.

Now dig this, HazzardAyre is owned and operated by the AyreWolvez Military Aviation Association. Made up primarily of true members now discharged, of the famous VMA(vmf)214 BlackSheep. Can you say or think of anything more appropriate for Veteran’s Day?

My opinion I could be wrong.

TTYLY

my tagHAG MINI


Quote of the Day:
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Fingall O’Flahertie Wills Wilde
Isaiah 1:18““Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
all over thee end
Quote of the Day:
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Fingall O’Flahertie Wills Wilde
Isaiah 1:18““Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.