Sunday, December 11, 2011

But then ya’ll gotta remember where we are at

HAZZARDAYRE TAG1 COOTERS TOEWTRAXX HEADER

So there I wuzz doing last nights radio gig, all truckin along fine, until 03:35 hours when boom , Internet feed for the music from YouTube goes to the manure pile. Thinking its my weakling computer, rebooted twice, computer okay , it was after all Cable-One. Their hilltop repeater puked , so the signal for a half hour was sour.

So I went analog, fed the show from my music collection, and then resumed the YouTube feed.

Now realize that I went for Cable-One’s 50 meg connection here, more over the extra expense, but Cable- One’s excuse was, sorry but we are only a small cable company. I say if ya’ll play with the big dogs stay on the porch, sell the system to Comcast and lets get what we are paying for here.

I have said it so many times that there are not enuff grains of sand to count, but technology is not one of Idaho’s great strengths. I watch that new ad from Idaho Power talking about the jobs of the future here, in Idaho. That 80% or better is going to be in computer and other technology, not just the traditional production agriculture. Don’t get me wrong, I am thankful every dang day for the farmers producing the grub I eat, but can’t there be a equal level here, between the needs of now and the needs and requirements of tomorrow?

But then again, remember where we are at.

Just like finding sweet hiney for ads for my company or the club, which includes HazzardAyre Radio, this is Idaho, 50 years behind, and still trying to catch up.

More on an idea on this all, next time here on HazzardAyre.

L8R Ya’ll

cc sig COOTERS TOEW BLOCK

Isaiah 7:14“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes tail script koa logo 1

HK JACKET ART HNN LOGO 2