Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Humm bug

IN THE WOLFS EYES HEADER[2]

In years past, Christmas was a time of wonder for me. With a mom & Dad that truly made the impossible possible and happen. And that just gotta have toy, it was not unthinkable for my Dad to go right to the manufacturer and buy the damn thing , what ever it was, if some local or area retailer just did not have the whatever spagnaferious toy.

80% of the time I played with the boxes, most of which one could fit inside of, than I would the toy that came in it.

It wasn’t until age 6 that I discovered the reality of the so called Santa Clause, and learned it was mom & Dad , that was in fact was the mysterious gift giver. Mom & Dad both worked awfully hard the years they were together. The investment knowledge they had except for this dump called Idaho was impeccable. They could spot of silver in a pile of crap and somehow bring it to luster. Unfortunately I do not possess that knowledge or ability. If I had I would never ever moved from Utah to either Wyoming or Idaho.

Idaho somewhere called the Gem of the Mountains, has lost its luster, in fact , started to rust. Yes a new Yogurt plant opened up in Twin Falls, and a new big bang something just opened in Idaho Falls, but not in Mini Cassia any where. The fact is the energy and such costs are truly outrageous.

I just got my latest utility bill from Heyburn City. Oh the city clerks and all are nice, but $ sense sezz this is not  long term thing. You always notice in the Slime News, that 70% of the ads for places for rent or sale in this area are from both Rupert or Heyburn, more over most of the vacancies are from the Mini Cassia area. I used to see promise here, what I truly see is the need to find the exit door. Even if I wanted too, and I don’t, but even if I wanted to stay up here, I’d have to get a job from somewhere here, to live here, which I cain’t cuzz of SSI. I’d loose, albeit as low as they are, still I’d loose what benefits I do have.

Not for me, I have had numerous members of the club say to me, get your ass out of there. Why the hell are you still there? Hell as screwed up as Tammy was, she bailed, she saw the area as a dead end, and I’m rapidly reaching that point.

Christmas always signals the near end of a year. The saying the past is the past, and does not repeat, don’t live where I do. But thing is, to not continue the repeat, the past year changes need to be made. In my case its move to Utah, reunite with Cuzzin Gordon, build on AyreWolf Aviation and not so much Hazzard County as it is in Idaho, and reverse the swirl of intake suction that is engulfing me.

Bottom line, like many , we too are leaving Mini Cassia going where money can still be made.

As far as Christmas, hum bug.

More on that Christmas Day.

L8R Aviators

ayretag2 AYRE BANNER 3


Quote of the day:
In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra. - Fran Lebowitz
Luke 2:16-20“So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE NASTY TAIL 2