Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some people like to sleep

AYRELOG HEADER AYRE BANNER 3

So there I was snoozing and getting into a really erotic dream of April Scott(Daisy Duke , Dukes-of-Hazzard Beginnings) , when I get interrupted by a call from what I gathered from background noise was a few college frat boys , looking to wake this sleeping kaynyne. The call came from the 214 area code which is southern California somewhere. Apparently the youths were looking for a funding partner for some energy research project. Hey I’m all for energy, and AyreWolf Aviation is into that , but at 07:30 hours, this old Wolf needs what sleep we can get.

There are better ways and times to pitch an idea, not at 07:30 hours, that’s 7:30 AM for you none military folks out there.

I’ll look at the prospectus and see for real what these kids have in mind and pass it along.

Okay then.

It’s nearing the end of a long dreadful and painful year , and while I’d like to say that next year might be better, and it might, I hope its not a repeat of 2011. The question I have is this; Do I have to hold everyone’s hand? Jimminee Friskies, I’m only one WolfMan. I’m getting old and I have my own wolf-pack to tend to.

That said, the 2012 search for both Miss Hazzard County and Miss AyreWolf is on. This year there is an increase in one of the postings. Miss AyreWolf, will get a whopping $300k modeling contract, with a matching grant by a very well know aircraft manufacturer, with us at AyreWolf Aviation, (that’s $150k a piece) . We are going national in both a major redoux of our fave TV show with the Lady as its main star.

Should ya’ll be interested, ring my bell , at 208-212-9653 but please call after NOON Mountain Standard Time. More on the honey talent searches after the new year, and oh yes, transplanting back into Utah. More on that after the holidays.

L8R Aviators

ayre log THECOLONELANDELLIEMAY


Quote of the day:
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity. - Frank Leahy

AHTHATSTHEWAY AYRE NASTY TAIL 2