Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas From the Hazzard County AyreWolvez

AYRELOG HEADER AYREKNYTES BANNER

In the words of a song from John Lennon, So here it is Christmas, What have we done? Much but not enough, and I will say this, 2012 is prone to be a much more aggressive year for us in our unit of this squadron called simply the Hazzard County AyreWolvez.

Relocation is high on the list, and its not just another part of my lust for wandering, it has to do simply with the fact that the utility rates and bills here in Heyburn Idaho are just too high. Rent at $450.00 and now the city bill at $405.00 is $200.00 more than I make all year. Oh it’ll be paid, but its going to be one of the last, telling Susan on January 2nd, that I’m moving. I don’t know if it’ll be back to Utah or east to Pocky, but there is little if anything here in southwestern Idaho holding me here, and family in the eastern side of the state, not to mention Utah, makes the relocation required .

While I’m not selling my tow truck LexiBelle, I am going to park it in a storage unit, fix LiL Lexi, figure out where I’m landing then focus more effort, on AyreWolf Aviation, get back in the air making better money than I can going towing.

In April, 2012, I’ll be turning command of this unit of the AyreWolvez over to Commander , Ron Adams of  Bliss, Idaho and hopefully Nurse GoodBody will help him in the transition.

From me and all of the Hazzard County AyreWolvez, Merry Christmas.

L8R Aviators

ayretag2 HC AYREWOLVEZ WINGS NORMAL  


Quote of the day:
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels. - Bob Thaves
Isaiah 9:6“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AHTHATSTHEWAY

Vma214-a 214FAMREADpatchBLK_sm

AYRE NASTY TAIL 2