Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rat Patrol Files 4 It only takes one(1)

RAT PATROL HEADER

I have been down this road b4, but it requires repeating.

Especially to the management of the Heyburn Idaho, Loves truck stop there.

Having one employee with a piss poor attitude, can make a customer not want to go there anymore, or at least not until that employee has been discharged. I don’t know how many times I need to say that. True, I myself and some of the rest of my Wolf-Pack occasionally rub some the wrong way. None of us claim to be or will ever be squeaky clean choir boys, or LDS Elder types, just ain’t going to happen, but who is paying who here?

I caught this bit of hesitation there the other day when I was making small talk with one of the fuel clerks.

I was trying to input 411 to her about the blonde employee that I had a problem with so she could pass it along to the management, when another clerk said I need to finish talking to my clerk. The comment was made , hey I’m paying her not you. Fact is sugar, its me the customer, my fueling and buying things there that keeps her in employment and keeps the lights on at that joint.

Ya’ll see where I’m going here ? It only takes one bad event between an employee, or even ones self to make a customer a none customer.

Like I said it only takes one.

Back Monday, full force, going back to watching TV.

L8R Ya’ll

cc sig COOTERS TOEW BLOCK


Quote of the day:
If you don't know to the second when a drunk's gonna vomit on you, you don't survive as a strip club bouncer. - Veronica Pare and Ferrett Steinmetz
Luke 1:68-70““Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL places2go_2_(1)__65931_zoom