Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ya’ll gotta wonder where these smugly and near smugly guys get the hot babes?

AYRELOG HEADER AYRE BANNER 3

HAZZARDAYRE GAZZETTE BANNER

B4 I get into my rant here, I want to tip my hat to T-Mobile for their Xmas ad that I’m seeing on YouTube. All those pink dress’s and all, gives a old confederate soldier a spirit lift. Bet this becomes a tradition like that Coke holiday jingle a few years ago. Looks like the Layton Hills Mall, Layton Utah is where that was shot. Congrats.

Which brings me to my final thoughts for the morning.

Where do these smugly guys find these fine babes(women) to get attached to? Granted many gravitate to those making big money, those are called Gold-Diggers which is what you see on all those TV court shows in the AM weekdays . For the rest, how do these guys find and retain these gals? Many of these guys are unemployed, druggies, and so on, yet these gals would rather be with them rather than a real guy who has more than most money wise, yet I don’t show it to prevent the Gold Digger syndrome but again gotta ask, where do these guys find that sweet sugar?

Like my pal in Utah , Tommy. He has been hooked up with so many hotties that you could eat off their butts they being so sweet, yet there’s Tommy, not much if any bigger than I am body wise, and he’s got another hottie. Hey Tommy, get me one will ya’ll?

Again ya’ll gotta remember where we are. More over where I’m at, Idaho.

9 months, if shit don’t get better here, its eye ball both Echo/Morgan Utah again, or Wendover Utah.

I have just about had it here.

No big crap on Idaho, but hey Idaho, just does not have the resources I need to make, both AyreWolf Aviation and/or CooTer’s Toewing gain altitude or action. Utah does.

L8R Ya’ll

ayretag2 AYRE BANNER 3


Quote of the day:
Government is too big and too important to be left to the politicians. - Chester Bowles
Isaiah 7:14“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL