Thursday, December 22, 2011

When the young bastards go to bed

AYRETECH HEADER AYRE BANNER 3

I may just want to much, or have the fantasy that online speed should be like that of say Star Trek, where things instantly pop up and work. Maybe a mere 50 mgz of speed is not enough , and even though I’m paying for 50 mgz of speed from Cable One here , I dang sure ain’t gettin it.

What I may desire and surely will not see in my lifetime is Internet speed of 1000 mps.

I also have noticed that when the young bastards go to bed and folks go off to dream land, is when I get at least something close to the speed, and bandwidth that I’m paying for and desire that can sustain my online media continuity and quality.

Of course it couldst be that its slow Idaho, and bouncing signal off of mountain tops here could be part of the turtle like online velocity, I get. But can’t we get at least half way there here? Just once I’d like to get all of what I’m paying for in a online access network.

Hell, I can remember though, in Pocatello, when I lived just a spit shy of Idaho State University there. I accessed this one wifi connection , that must have had at least 80 mps, cause the damn thing loaded like , right now, never skipped a beat, and had both speed and bandwidth that made my albeit limited then, radio show transmission over online , work.

Thing is; if it can be done there, why not here? Likewise why can’t at least Century Link or Cable-One, roll something out , that does what they advertise?

All I know is this, if you want to do something online, do it overnight cause it works best, When the young bastards go to bed.

L8R Aviators\

ayretag2  AYRE BANNER 3


Quote of the day:
Sure I'm for helping the elderly. I'm going to be old myself some day. - Lillian Carter
Luke 2:8-11“And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE NASTY TAIL 2