Friday, December 16, 2011

rAT Patrol Files 3

RAT PATROL HEADER

Whoever it wuzz that coined the phrase , Thank Goodness It’s Friday, must have been the brother of that Murphy feller, that said if it can go wrong it will at the worst possible moment.

So the week that wuzz is one, I hope that I won’t have to repeat any time soon. Monday wuzz a bitch of the highest order, clutch master cylinder went out on LiL Lexi taking a clutch spring with it. So she was in the shop all week, meaning running everywhere, in BiG Lexi, which if gas were not so high priced I would not care, but at near $4.00 a gallon and going higher than the back of a cat that just saw a bulldog, and considering BiG Lexi has a pin hole just under her saddle straps on the tank, means gas goes in, but comes out faster than beer out of a sailor on liberty. Short trips to toew, but past that, not so much. But at this hour all rigs are home, snuff supply fine, and life resumes. Nice of my tech to get it done this quick, and for not scalping me money wise .

I’ll sleep much better tonight.

Ya’ll never appreciate things until they are not there. Granted the asswipes in MHI and others call LiL Lexi a POS, but she’s my POS, and anybody else calls her that is going to get a snoot full of fist. One more battle won , but the war of life goes on.

Taking the weekend off, see ya’ll on Monday.

Drive with care and happy motoring.

L8R Ya’ll

cc sig RAT SHAK SIGN 1


Quote of the day:
A committee is a cul-de-sac down which ideas are lured and then quietly strangled. - Sir Barnett Cocks
Luke 1:46-47, 49“[Mary’s Song] And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is his name.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL koa logo 1

AN HCC BANNER NEW HAZZARD T