Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rat Rod Ayre? HazzardAyre 4 December 2011

HAZZARDAYRE GAZZETTE BANNER AYRELOG HEADER

B4 I get into my rants here I want to ask, who is it that comes up with the names for fonts? Like this one, is called Playbill. Playbill? Glad it ain’t separated since if it was and Bill was capitalized it’d have a heap of a lot of difference , kinda like being an Athletic Supporter or and athletic supporter.

Next , I was ashamed at the Pisano publishing folks, who do up such notable enthusiasts magazines as EasyRiders and now Rebel Rodz. Their November issue had the doggiest looking gal on there in Mexican garb that I have ever seen. If it’d been me, and I had my choice, I’d have went to print without a cover model, b4 I put her on there. Plus any other publishing company I’d excuse, but the one we all adore that rolls out the babes in EasyRiders, putting that on there? Whew needs work friends.

Course it’d be kinda hard to beat Stephanie one of their feature models from 2009 in EasyRiders. Which we here at AyreWolf Aviation/Cooter’s Rat Shak, are trying to get for a few ads in Rebel Rodz. Which brings me to my subject here.

The Rat Rod movement is really gaining momentum , there are a half dozen magazine titles out there on your news-stands about the hobby, one we here at HazzardAyre released in September, HellBilly Trucker featuring OTR rigs done in Rat Rod fashion.

But I’d like to take this further, what about rat rod style aircraft? How about , a rat rod style warbird? Granted , warbirds weren’t all that flashy to begin with, many do have the flat paint jobs, and outside of the ladies on the nose art, most were not that sporty. But what about X-byrds , 1/2 the size of a combat warbyrd, but just as deadly, and done as I said , in rat rod style? Can you say it again? Rat Rod Aircraft.

As I close, again , I’d like to say to Rebel Rodz and EasyRiders, give your Rebel Rodz November 2011 feature model a make over and try it again, maybe even feature that sweet Stephanie from EasyRiders 2009 in there in a rat rod truck?

L8R Aviators

ayretag2 SF LOGO 2


Quote of the day:
It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated. - Alec Bourne
John 11:25“Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AYRETAIL