Monday, December 12, 2011

Where few others dare to go

HAZZARDAYRE TAG1 IN THE WOLFS EYES HEADER[2]

B4 I get into my daily howl here, I want to say to the jerk last night who said , that thought he being better than I , called me just another tow truck driver. Whew, I had to hold back from dropping that feller on the floor of Loves Truck stop here. JUST A TOW TRUCK driver? I’ll remember this guy when he needs pulled out of the snow. Or rescued at 3:00AM .

Okay then.

I think that anybody who gets on air should try to make themselves more humbling to their listeners or viewers.

Example, Robin Mead on CNN in the morning, fine show and all, but she has a blog so called. But rather, than giving us her thoughts on a given topic or issue, she just regurgitates what was on air that morning. Chute, we all has all heard and seen that, how about her sticking her neck out and telling us her thoughts on something. Extend herself out from the show. That is what makes a good on air personality, I think. Let those who go to a networks website and read really what is on that hosts mind, let US get to know them, rather than just rehash crap we have already seen or heard.

Maybe and don’t push the maybe , baby, is why for over 30 years behind the mic ye ole AyreWolf here, on all the shows that I host on HazzardAyre.com has always rated in the number 1 or 2 spot on most Arbitron ratings for overnight and early morning radio, likewise its why many in the Pocatello area flocked to their TV’s to watch our shows on cable access there at CH-12 . Was I made myself available, accessible and upfront with my viewers. Many people there who had never b4 tuned into cable access did so, not bragging , just stating a fact.

In short, I write my blogs during music sets on air, as well as after I get home after that days shows. There are things because of FCC rules and time restraints I can’t expand upon, on air. So I relate my feelings and thoughts on what I covered on air, likewise what I’d like to cover on air.

Of course I’m more aggressive and all, but then , what else would you expect from ye ole AyreWolf here, since I do and go, “ Where Few Others Dare to Go” .

See ya’ll 2nyte

L8R

ayretag2 AYRE BANNER 3


Quote of the day:
When two men in business always agree, one of them is unnecessary. - William Wrigley Jr.
Galatians 4:4-5“But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETAIL