Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Press Release December 13, 2011 - No call, no text, no update behind the wheel: NSTB calls for nationwide ban on PEDs while driving

 

Press Release December 13, 2011 - No call, no text, no update behind the wheel: NSTB calls for nationwide ban on PEDs while driving

HAZZARDAYRE GAZZETTE BANNER

As one who is on the roads and highways 70% of the time and one who sees first hand the consequences of distracted driving, which is not just property damage , but even death or serious injury. I have a cell phone, but while it is on, I act like I cain’t hear it I have designed my ring tones so I know if its something important or can wait.

If its important, I stop when and if I can, and take the call, if it ain’t important, it’ll wait till I get stationary. My life, the lives of others are too important to disregard my driving. While it can be argued that big bad Smokey is using his(her) computer in motion, what Smokey does or don’t ain’t me. Or cb’s , CB’s don’t require eyes off the road. The safety on the road for me and my cargo is too important to be fartin around with some damn mobile phone. Much less text. Course there are folks who eat, shave, or women puttin on makeup while driving. Again no thank you.

If your going to drive stupid stay off my highways.

L8R Ya’ll

cc sig COOTERS TOEW BLOCK


Quote of the day:
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. - John Benfield
Luke 1:26-28“[The Birth of Jesus Foretold] In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL