Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Same Shit Different Day crash and burn

AYRELOG HEADER

Seems every day, I open my email inbox and find way too many newsletters, and headline news notices, that are quite frankly , the same shit, just a different day. Likewise , myself, I go on the ayre barking about everything that I see and yet it feels like its the same shit, just a different day.

By now most of ya’ll know of the ramp up of HazzardAyre Radio becoming more than a syndicated show, or a LPFM here near where I live. The fact that pending FCC approval Confederate Star Media and HazzardAyre has for all intents bought former KBAR AM1230 out of Rupert Idaho and bringing it in town to Burley/Heyburn, to be the AM radio side of HazzardAyre/Dixie Diesel Radio.

Ya’ll know that SAMCRO is one of our parent organizations and that the United American Independent Truckers Association is the other. Ya’ll know that the Knytes-of-Anarchy, has become the regional charter of both SAMCRO and the UAITA. Ya’ll also know that the Hazzard County Knytes has become the Idaho Charter of those groups. In total, membership is at the 25k level with 5k of that here in both the Knytes-of-Anarchy and the Hazzard County Knytes.

Ya’ll know since the founding of the UAITA as the TeenAge Truckers Association in 1974 , I have been its mouthpiece and reporter , as well as escalating to being Executive President to be demoted twice to Executive Operations Director, to being charter President.

These are things most of ya’ll already know, so it really does not need to be rehashed.

Ya’ll know that since my Mom passed away in 1983, I have been trying to reignite a fire under my tow service , as well the shop. With restricted access to family money, and all, to that family money getting locked up under a ongoing law suit, that brought down Flying J that is now part of  the Pilot Travel Plazas family. The Transport Bank, of Ogden Utah, is still fighting that, and yes, hopefully b4 I reach the pearly gates, that suit will bare fruit, of near $850 , million. Of that the family gets $150k a year in interest payments, and of that I see $50k of that split twice a year, by the main bean counter in Utah, Cuzzin Bud. Who is at the 95 yard stick of the highway of life, and that another person has been put in charge, but will take a few months to get up to speed. Thankfully its not a family member. An independent outfit in Blackfoot, Idaho has been in the drivers seat. Until then I struggle to hold it together in difficult economic times, and yet keeping my own firm, and my 10 employees happy, paid , and productive. Yet still trying to do the clubs bidding and business.

I try to report everything that I can, as it happens, but its just going over the same things every time, and quite frankly I have reached a critical point in my life where I’m crashing and burning out. Simply put , I’m getting older and all and , hell I haven’t had a just a day for me or a vacation for me, that wasn’t club or company work related in over 25 years. Heck its been nearly that long, since I took time off, long enuff to just go out, relax and get greasy with a lady or even a friendly meal with a lady. The other day this gal at one of the Mini Cassia(Idaho) eateries, came up and gave me a albeit brief shoulder rub. My nerves tensed up, then relaxed and my britches got wet just from a simple touch.

So here’s some news, that is sorta news. To revive my sunlights in both my duty for the club, and to some degree company(my company- Hazzard County Choppers{HCC} and CooTer’s Toewing) I’m in search of both housing in Twin Falls, and operations hq . As well as HQ in either Gooding or Wendell for the company. Resuming work that will intensify on the Buhl radio station, and so on. The vision I saw in the mini Cassia area of Idaho was just a mirage. Sure a year ago there was snow all over the place here, there was a need, but this year its been more miss than hit of snow and tows. Added to that no fresh talent for the radio stations, no talent for visual productions, nor at least credible direction for same, so why suffer? The shyster who conned me into coming here, the shyster with the shop that does not do leases, instead ups the rent rate two months after your in a shop place, and so on. Not for me. My DOD/PSR agreed with me that relocation is on the table and right now there is very little that would prevent me from doing like so many of the Mini Cassia area from bugging out and moving where the numbers are there to sustain, operations. So why suffer?

If I don’t do something soon, I’m going to crash & burn and I’d rather not do that. There is so much to do here. With the southern Confederate movement, and all that is on the boards with that. The promise of what can be with HCC and all. Yes its going to take time, but I’m tired of food banks, that are preferenced for the local Hispanic community rather than folks like me just needing to get a boost. City Hall’s that wont budge on giving someone some breathing room to work things out on utilities, shysters who take advantage. Naw, I need to be back on Hazzard County turff, and that’s where I’m headed.

That all said, I’m taking the next two weeks off starting today, to restore and replenish myself during the holidays. See ya’ll after the 5th of January 2012.

Unless there is a major development , I’m in front of the TV , not in front of this computer or on the ayre.

Until then, have a high flying Christmas. 

ayretag2 AYRE BANNER 3

ayre log best candy


Quote of the day:
Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators. - Will Rogers
Luke 2:6-7“While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE NASTY TAIL 2