Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This would make a great movie

HAZZARDAYRE TAG1 Cooters DB Header

If the crap that seems to happen to me all too often , were not tragic in their own rights , it’d make for a great movie.

For many of our younger readers, the cartoon character Ziggy might be strange.

ziggy1 ziggy2

I came to the realization that this albeit a cartoon character , was about me one day chowing down at a place in Wendell Idaho years ago, called “The Filling Station” . On the wall was a pic of Ziggy walking out of a cafe and it was raining just on him. I could relate.

The crap I have endured might have something to do with a southern person, being transplanted not once but twice to the freezing cold of Yankees mostly Idaho. Once at age 11, when Mom & Dad, learning that an advanced learning program had been put together in Hagerman Idaho. I was light years ahead of my own peer group so Mom & Dad moved here. Problem was, by the time we got here in 1971, that programs federal funding was shot and thus the program was kaput. Thus we moved here for nothing.

Then at the end of my service to the USMC was up in late 2004 albeit active reserve, I was going to Wyoming not head in the mud Idaho. Once I got to Wyoming, found that my rebel ways were not appreciated by some, and got twitterpaited over some bar skirt, who convinced me to move back here that in reality was her running from the Wyoming law.

Even so, beyond that and the being against the wall, I have persevered. The proud Hazzard County Knytes, grew up and we reformed as the Knytes-of-Anarchy, which is still taking baby steps. Our media branch that hailed as Southern Steele Media was reworked into being Confederate Star Broadcasting, and hovers over both HazzardAyre Radio and the newspaper by the same name here.

In late 2009 we reached the shores of Gooding Idaho , restarted the Ayre part of HazzardAyre as AyreWolf Radio. At first the gig went good, then our bean counter got worse with his diabetes, and had trouble making payments on time. Then came that month when the confounded United States Postal Service lost all or most of mail, thus two checks went missing until it was too late. By that time we had gotten booted from our studios, gear stored, and we have been rebuilding ever since. However if those who had signed onto being new employees were to have stuck with it, and helped raise the funds to bail the radio station , then, the voice of today’s confederacy would not have been silenced.

Over the last 6 months it has been one damn thing after another, first, Cuzzin Bud goes into a near vegetate state due to his diabetes, with him not being able to sign checks bills got behind. Over time they got paid, but I have had to pay the late charges out of my earnings here at Hazzard County Choppers/CooTer’s Toewing.

November was a real headache , since all the rework of bean counters. The bills got paid, but the new bean counter had not yet been authorized to get the funds for December. Something to do with the Social Security Administration, not filing a simple piece of paper. This has meant I’m in a real pickle, since while everything was paid the utility bills that makes up water and electricity, is due. I bought myself some time, but December 23rd, if the bill ain’t paid, off goes the juice and water. Which means due to a Yankee government screw-up I’m going to freeze. These kinds of mistakes are why years ago , the then Hazzard-County Knytes, now the Knytes-of-Anarchy, joined forces with the Sons Of Confederate Veterans, to help cure the illness’s of the Union Yankee Government. There are too many untrained and uncaring people working in important government agency offices, such as Social Security. While I’m all for, busting my ass for what I get, and eat, the USA Yankee government has stolen much of what anyone including myself earns. Its not taxation its theft, pure and simple. This needs to be changed and its not going to come from the Republicans and nor the Democrats, its only going to come from the Confederate National Party, and the United Confederate States of America. That’s why our group does what we do, to preserve the liberties that so many have fought and died for. On both sides. As crooked as he was old Gen Grant himself , I think would have sided with Gen Lee, if he’d have seen what has become of this nation.

If you really want something to wipe your butt on, dig this. If you try to get off Social Security and into the work stream, you cain’t not without giving up the SSA cushion. While over time I’d like to give the finger to SSA, if you work you cain’t. I had a fairly good job with a local farm company here running taters, albeit at $6.00 after taxes. I’d have made enuff to cover crap like I’m in now with the power bill, but nooo, SSA said quit or loose benefits. What I’d rather see is a time frame of say oh , I don’t know, say 6 months or a year, of being able to work, get your feet under you then say adios to SSA. That would make sense. Stay on SSA, for a year or 6 months while working a job, then you could heal financially b4 they cut you off. That makes sense, but common or otherwise sense is not in the view of the Union Yankee Government.

Then for December, just as the rest hit, the clutch in LiL Lexi goes out. And I have to figure out how to pay for all of this, plus rent and all out of $1,000.00 a month.

Sure the club makes money , but that’s the club, IT AIN’T MY MONEY!! I have to struggle just like all American’s. Sure most years , in toewing we got snow this time of year. This year has been dry, no snow, no toews , means low dollars.

With it all, wouldn’t this make a damn good movie?

The answer in an upcoming entry.

As I close, Confederate Star Broadcasting, will be broadcasting the programs of Dixie Broadcasting(www.DixieBroadcasting.com) Its not just a southern movement, but a needed national movement.

L8R Ya’ll

cc sig    COOTERS TOEW BLOCK


Quote of the day:
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. - Galileo Galilei
Luke 1:26-28“[The Birth of Jesus Foretold] In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes tail script koa logo 1

KEEPITTWEENTHEDITCHES csaflag