Thursday, April 28, 2011

At Least one person remembered

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MASTER WOLF PROWL HEADER

First out, I’d like to say thank you and bless you dear Ellie May , for remembering it was my birthday yesterday. It’s those rays of light that proves you are indeed , one of God’s angels.

Ellie May and I an station_thumb As for some others that I have befriended and assisted over the years. Including a few of my own kin folk. You could not even be bothered to at least make a phone call? Or send an e-card? Shame on you. How much did my old toys bring in sale that ya’ll told my mama Wolf you were donating to needy kids in the Ward in the winter of 1982? Or how many of my kin folk did my mom , because I said it was right, lend and out right give you hundreds of thousands of dollars and yet , ya’ll could not even drop me a letter or card? Again shame on you.

To whit; From now on, outside of Ben & Alma Jones, Steve Wolf, and Knytes-of- Anarchy members, all else , don’t even ask for money from me, the club or the Montgomery Foundation. Wont happen. Its not being selfish, but I’m taking care of AyreWolf first and little of anyone if anyone else.

Many ask , if its such an uphill battle, why not move out of Idaho or at least this part of it? I simply reply, because its a shame that a few assholes have made it so tuff on an area that can, and does do well, and can do better. I have seen it and know it’ll get better, if I just give er a shuv once in awhyle.

But yes thank you Ellie May for your kindness.

Long day I’m headed for bed.

my other aw sig MW KOA LOGO

my sleepy time Airwolf_side


Quote of the day:
I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. - Jerome K. Jerome
Philippians 2:5-8“In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
MW KOA LOGO hazardayre tail