Monday, April 25, 2011

HazzardAyre Nyte Edition. The LiL Lady is born

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLFS BLAWG HEADER

Concepts for kustom rydes come and go. There are tymez that your first idea is not the right one in lyfe. Thus, I have decided and after all its my ryde, I have decided to do the General Jackson on a different chassis. But so too, I thought, and I do think, why not do something that gives a kick to AyreWolf Aviation and different at the same time? Introducing the LiL Lady, or as you will come to know her, WolfStang. Half 87 Mustang, half AyreWolf .

WOLFSTANG Whyle the car wont do mach speed, The LiL Lady will have many of the attributes that The Lady, aka Airwolf has.

Watch here for more in months to come. Just need to find two 50 cal, guns for both sydes.

The 3vent is on so I’m outta here.

L8R

my blog sig ayrepatch


Quote of the day:
The reason why so few good books are written is that so few people who can write know anything. - Walter Bagehot
Colossians 1:27-28“To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail KEEP IT TWEEN THE DITCHES