Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HiJacked to China, even the slant eye’d want into Hazzard County

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLFS BLAWG HEADER

I got hijacked by someone in China. Apparently, my G account including the blogs and all got hi-jacked by some body in China . Oh really? How does that happen? Any mile changed passwords and all and everything is fyring on all 8 so good.

You know the towns and areas that are into growth and community health and those that are so smug and stuck up, that SMB’s look , kick the tyres , but never really take a test drive, let alone buy. Case-n-point, From MHI to Twinky Flatts, things are so high in price property wise as well as licensing and such requirements that most smb towing companies cannot enter the market, let alone thrive and survive. Yet one goes to Burley or the immediate area, and shop rent rates under $500.00 a month, housing under $500.00 a month, many that include in the rent, power and such, and you understand why the mini Cassia area of Idaho, has a low unemployment rate well below the state or even national average ratings. SMB’s live to see a new era, and even food and fuel well under state prices. Makes, ya’ll wonder why I didn’t stay there in the first place. Ya’ll know why, but one see’s what happens when penius over-rides brain. The list goes on and on, but, damn , why doesn’t the rest of Idaho take a page out of Cassia’s play book? Most things can be done on a hand shake. Not saying nothing bad about Buhl here, most here in Buhl have treated me like royalty. But ya’ll can’t rent what’s already rented. Beyond that , living in a near old farts retirement home, is not for me. Hey , I might be turning 52 this month, but I’m not ready to roll over and die. Hey I may be a bit crazy and wyld , but I’m not stupid and I damn well ain’t hanging with one foot in the grave neither.

Any mile, been up since 04:00 this morning. Hauled junk cars to SLC today, so need sleep.

L8R Ya’ll

My Cooters Sig CONFEDERATE BY THE GRACE OF


Quote of the day:
I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy. - Richard Feynman
Romans 3:23-24“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL