Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HazzardAyre One Man & A Toew Truck By Cooter

ONE MAN & A TOW TRUCK OUR hAZZARD GARAGE LOGO

Last night was one of those nytes that sleep was as elusive as a morning dove. Had this sleep vision kinda between a nytemare and a dream. Any myle, was at the old homestead near Hazzard, and someone had cut a road through the aging poplar trees for a second ingress/egress road. Can’t imagine why anyone would cut through that all stretch of trees and ruin the beauty, but then never figured out why I was yanked from that homestead in the first place, many years ago. The final straw that got a burr under my saddle of drifting back east to places else where was the fact that the original home that was there when Mom & Dad first bought the place, back in the late 1940’s was bulldozed , so my birth spot was torn down and as such my roots were cut off and thrown into the fyre so why even be here? No family to speak of , and outside of 3 local area members of the Knytes-of-Anarchy, as well as 2 local members of the AyreWolvez, there is no real connection here so why be where I’m not wanted and where the wheels of real progress grind ever so slowly.

After all too , wasn’t that the reason the membership of both groups voted in 2008 to rework the Hazzard County Knytes into the Knytes-of-Anarchy in the first place? To take what we had built under the fyre of sweat and many tears to new horizons and heights as a reworked and progressive organization? In areas outside of the what we call the original Hazzard Idaho. Why can’t the original be made even better elsewhere, in the same area, as where I found my General Lee? The Mini Cassia area. So that’s what’s going on. Speaking of that however, due to my two sweet goof up’s, both in Wyoming as well as Gooding, my place in the club has been lowered from XO(Executive-Officer) to just XOO (Executive-Operations-Director) Meaning only suggest but not initiate any new projects. Which suits me fine as now I can spend more of my time building my own personal company back up to the level it once was.

Lets face it both LexiBelle and LiL Lexi have been needing serious attention for nearly 8 years , not to mention the General Jackson, plus me starting to make some serious green to elevate my self above the near poverty level I have been living under for the past 10 or so years. Plus I have needed a rest from the grind of the club, for some time.

Oh I’ll be online reporting the news and events of the Knytes and all, but that’s about all. Here in this column I’ll be speaking of my journey on the road of life.

What I see, where I go to toew, and fly. A week from Tomorrow Wednesday I hit the 52nd yard stick, of life, and when only one person in this valley buys me a cup of Java, and a birthday card, one knows that a change of environment is needed. While we travel this road of life, for many of us alone with only Kahless by our sides, still the road is one way. One only gets one trip on this highway of life, and I’m tyred of dying and frying and sacrificing for the good, of a an area, not just the club, but many who will never appreciate my efforts or belittle me for the effort. Not being selfish or anything, its just tyme for good old Cooter to act and enjoy Cooter, and not try to be so much for everybody, just be me for me.

I want to say thank you to our Nurse GoodBody Ellie May for the card and Java, your love and prayers and gifts of self will be my illumination in the darkest of nytes, and treasured always.

Until L8R

cm sig   my blog sig


Quote of the day:
It is not a bad idea to get in the habit of writing down one's thoughts. It saves one having to bother anyone else with them. - Isabel Colegate
1 Corinthians 15:20-22“But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL MW KOA LOGO

BY THE GRACE OF