Sunday, April 24, 2011

Can I just get what I want without the smut?

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MASTER WOLF PROWL HEADER

Just a few ago , I did a Google search for hot cowgirls in Wrangler jeans. That’s all I wanted, just some clean photos of real cowgirls wearing those jeans that us real kountry male corpuscles just love. Then I did a similar search for hot cowgirl butts in Wrangler jeans. Know what, yep , smut. Just once I’d like to do a search and get exactly what I’m looking for. Something along the lines of say Intelligent search. That will get me exactly what I’m looking for. Whyle I figure there has to be a search engine for us in media or the press to find images that can be used in blogs, newspaper articles and ads, etc, just once I’d like to find gals in Wrangler Jeans with out the smut that REALLY showed hot looking gals in Wrangler cowgirl style jeans.

Of course I was looking for something tasteful since a few have stated that I overexpose women or as one from a local TV station put it, exploit women. To me and the many southern bred UCSA bred male corpuscles, there is nothing more sexy than a set of tight buns in even tighter Wrangler jeans, hell a kountry song was written about it, called the badonkey donk. Yet try to find just that, nope cain’t and the worse part, not even close, and I tried all three search engines, Google, Bing, and Yahoo, which is Bing in a different suit. Trust me, if I could write computer code, and do all the other algorithms , I’d create that just exact search engine, but I’d be happy to help fund someone who could. Any takers?

But again, Can I just get what I want, without the smut?

Stay Tuned

my blog sig awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. - Henry Kissinger
1 Peter 1:18-19“For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

Happy Easter

hazzardayre tail MW KOA LOGO