Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oil goes up so do other things!!

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLFS BLAWG HEADER

SKL-8021_12pgAds4_mch.indd Is going up, wuzz $4.50 a can, now its $4.65 a can . Damn near what a gallon of go fluid is costing these days. Any time it costs more to haul it from point A to point B. More over the raw ingredients.

midnight haulin These days truckers are catching hell from both increased enforcement of speed laws to fuel. Not only OTR truckers but us toew truckers, clasic hooker Heck , even me. With fuel going up feeding our trucks, I’m considering increasing my rates from my usual $35.00 to $45.00 plus my out of area charges from $2.00 per loaded mile one way, to $2.50 both enroute plus loaded mile. I’m still the cheapest hooker in Idaho, but here lately ya’ll gotta do what ya’ll got to do to eat and keep ones head above water.

One way I did this, is adding a new truck to the fleet. I’m proud to announce better yet introduce, the Orange Angel.

our new addition Watch here for more on the Orange Angel.

When I goof I admit it. The Progressive Insurance ad I referenced in my last report, was the gal was shopping for skinny jeans not heels. Guess the toew is still brewing in my mind huh.

Last but not least, the next meeting of the Knytes-of-Anarchy will be at the new Knytes Hall in Burley. Location on our stealth site.

Until L8R Ya’ll

cm sig


Quote of the day:
Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored. - George Saunders
Romans 3:23-24“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL 144010