Saturday, April 23, 2011

Has FaceBook really outpaced Google?

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MASTER aYREwOLF  SUNSET

I saw with some amusement this diddy on TV about how FaceBook had reduced Google’s footprint. I say there are things that young Zuck of FaceBook left out. Be it Gmail, Blogger and yes even YouTube, the grand king of search has it over, Way over FaceBook. While uniting many on a posting, Google although tracks your surfing to where Google suggests what ads you might be interested, yer privacy is always protected, and only those YOU want to have see your blog or whatever. Google does not change its rules without telling you in advance and with the few problems I have had with Google, they pale in comparison to FaceBook. Some say if your older you go to Google, the young set goes for FaceBook, and despite the fact some seniors have went to FaceBook to post notices for their children and Grand-children to read, that is if their kids and grand-kids can read, still I’m much happier with Google, from my Gmail account, to my Google Desktop to my Google Gears, if I had to pay for either, one, only Google would be worth it.

I had a terrible dream, overnight that gave me a fright, I’ll tell you about it over night tonight here on HazzardAyre.

Stay  Tuned,

my blog sig awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion. - Sir Francis Bacon
Romans 14:11“It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A NEW SOCV LOGO AYRETAIL_thumb

AYREWOLF MAJOR SIGNATURE_thumb ANTI AYREWOLF AD