Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Self examination on my Birthday

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MASTER WOLF PROWL HEADER

Wednesday arrived in all its glory. Whyle the weather was warm outside I stayed inside feeling as lonely and underappreciated as Waylon on the night of the CMA Awards. Hey it is after all my birthday. I wasn’t expecting a ticker tape parade or the declaration of the day being a holiday, still something with a little more dignity. Considering my timeless efforts to improve areas that I live in through service of and because of the Knytes-of-Anarchy, you’d think that a few more around here might have invited me at least to Dinner, or lunch. At least our Ellie May, Nurse-GoodBody did take me for coffee. A chocolate coffee. A few cards from a few Knytes members, Bud was in the hospital, so no noise from him, but you’d think a few others might have done so. To which there is a difference in regions. When I lived and I did live, not just exist , in mini Cassia the first time in late 2006 at least a few locals came over and took me to lunch for my birthday. Same thing in Pocatello. Not everybody and fewer than I imagined hated me in Pocatello. So what gives here? Just cain’t understand it.

More on this Thursday, but quite a few that I know will need me for a toew, this coming winter when it snows on south 84. And I will remember.

Just feeling blue.

L8R

my other aw sig MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. - W. C. Fields
Philippians 2:5-8“In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail A NEW SOCV LOGO

1ST SIGN OUR hAZZARD GARAGE LOGO