Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Dixie Ayre Lawg

HAZZARDAYRE MASTER WE REALLY LUV TOEWZ[2]

When your truckin by the seat of your pants,nothing sounds more official than having a plan B. Whyle the idea of something as outrageous as Wyld-Eagle Toewing was a solid concept, after a spell I got to thinking, why mess with numero uno just to satisfy a few egos from MHI or Pocatello? After all at nyte when I go to bed or when a contract is signed its styll myself along with the Knytes of Anarchy that I sleep wyth, more over what generates income for the club as well as myself. So my plan B is of course staying with Dixie-Toewing of Idaho and not messing with names or substitutions and getting down to well business. Alrighty then. Haven’t yet made up my mind as to what to call the shop . Although Cooter’s Kustmz is high on the list,I’m not yet decided. Which is part of my dilemma . See ya’ll , years ago, following the sale of the homestead near Hazzard,(aka-Hagerman)Idaho, and the following death of Paul Picard the exec producer of the Dukes-of-Hazzard along with a few others, I promised them that as long as I had a breath in me, all things Dukes and Hazzard would be preserved and kept alive through Dixie Towing, now respelled Dixie Toewing. That I would not put a label on anything or substitute Dixie Toewing until I had decided upon, or honored the creation they made with the Dukes, nor what the show they created had in me.

The Dukes rage on in a few newly but poorly done remakes, of or from the show. The new a few years ago of the Dukes that had Jessica Simpson in it was and its not just me, but was not, to the quality nor the original concept of the show. More over The Dukes-of-Hazzard the Beginnings I felt was done poorly. The guy on that movie playing Boss Hogg, and the insult by the gal who played Boss Hoggs wife LuLu, and the intense sexual intent was not in keeping with what we as a production team, including Gy Waldron had in mind. The idiot who played Roscoe was too much of an idiot, took away the whyle not too swift but not completely a retard,like it was on the Dukes-of- Hazzard, the Beginnings. Whyle it could be said that the Original series of the Dukes, insulted the concept of what was being laid out as it was in the pilot movie the MoonRunners. But the Dukes captured not only my imagination but too my inner soul. So not changing nothing , Dixie Toewing stays as it is.

Until L8R ya’ll,

My Cooters Sig 144010


Quote of the day:
The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them. - Albert Einstein
Romans 3:23-24“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail 13