Sunday, April 17, 2011

Relax and restore , and wuzz up with the PowerBlock?

HAZZARDAYRE MASTER cc1

It’s a b e a U tiful Sunday. Although I’m suffering from too much of a good tyme last night. Just as I told many of you last night at the meeting, I’m getting too old for this stuff. I love wearing the colors, I also enjoy doing the duty, sometimes, but week after next I hit the 52nd yard stick of the highway of life. Brain may say go for it, but the body sezz, I ain’t going there anymore. The stress levels , the sacrifices and the going without. Bullsbreath. It’s time the rest of the club steps up to the starting lanes, not just ye ole Wolf. From the media werx to being this groups voice and mouthpiece, I need rest. This old body needs to relax and restore. I’m moving to Burley, I have a shop there, and my aim is to redoux my own rigs, get going toewing and past that just kick back. Many people my age retire at this point of life. While retirement is not yet on my HUD, still I’m not going to break my butt as much as I used too. My body , nor my brain just can’t stand the strain. As far as the radio station and all, I look at it this way; if God above had meant for me to be on radio, it’d been the radio station from Gooding that’d he’d saved, not LexiBelle. Since he saved LexiBelle, that sezz to me, Kahless wants me toewing.

Just like I told my sidekick this morning. The demise of the PowerBlock on Spike TV. Every Saturday and Sunday. Several of their programs have soured. Not too mention Courtney Hansen, she is too much of a honey trying still to build a career, in being a program host. We all know why she is there, and oh yes she looks good, but she was better on Overhaulin , the gal they had on PowerBlock b4 Courtney was much better and believable. Likewise, Jessie Combs when she was on Xtreme 4X4, she made that show. Ian ain’t really came to point yet. Too much of a kid. As far as the rest of PowerBlock, Horsepower TV has fallen seriously. HorsePower TV used to be called Hot Rod TV. Until the publishers of Hot Rod TV , took their name back and put it on SpeedTV. Same thing for My Classic Car. ShadeTree Mechanic became two guy’s and a garage, and so on. The good stuff moved from the basic cable tier to SpeedTV. Trouble is the PowerBlock is not fyring on all 8. And RTM Productions ain’t doing much to fix it.

While I’d like to say that Confederate Star TV will be doing an upgraded version of the PowerBlock, this old confederate gearhead isn’t all that  fyred up to be going hungry or without in favor of building a broadcasting operation for gearheads any more. Not saying I wouldn’t but it’ll be if somebody shows up with the money , then fine. Otherwise I sleep, eat, turn wrenches go toew and enjoy.

But somebody ought to redoux PowerBlock, on Spike if its ever going to survive.

I’m recovering from much celebration last night so I’m outta here.

L8R

cm sig  CONFEDERATE BY THE GRACE OF  


Quote of the day:
God help those who do not help themselves. - Wilson Mizner
1 Corinthians 1:18“[Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom] For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
9082 a HazzardAyre Tail

144010 SKL-8021_12pgAds4_mch.indd

17-27-1 17-27-1