Friday, April 29, 2011

When did we go back to kissing England’s Ass?

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLFS BLAWG HEADER

When did we go back to kissing England’s ass? For a month or better we have been hearing about this grand union between Princess Diana’s son and some otherwize known gal.

I don’t know their names , nor do I really care, after all I’m a Confederate American. Did we not tell England to get out of here during what was the Revolutionary war? Did we not tell the King of England to go suck an egg , as the basis of the Boston Tea Party? In fact the only true and in many ways, the only true independent nation on the North American continent is the Confederate States. The rest of this nation is so tied to Jolly old England , that I wonder where America begins and England ends. Why are we as a nation so enthralled and why was it that every other news story and the media all clustered at Westminster Abby? Fine some of my and certainly many of you , have ancestors that proclaimed England as point zero in their family tree. Heck heard tell from my Mom and no I have not been there, and have not since personally verified this, but my Mom said once her distant kin folk have a royal castle in Manchester England. My Dad’s roots came from both Ireland and Italy, settled in, in southern Alabama, and that was the starting line for the Montgomery family tree. Course over the years some of those settled just outside of NYC in what is Orange County, near the city of Montgomery New York, yes that’s right where Orange County Choppers began. Coincidence that I too build hot rod kustom road bikes? You make your own connection there.

Yet despite all that , I’d like to say that my own roots were from those that came from establishing, what is called Montgomery Alabama, not NYC.

That all said, our beloved southern states have taken a beating with all these tornados and udder destruction. I’d like to take this opportunity to say , that the Knytes-of-Anarchy is joining with other charitable groups to give aid where we can. Many of our members have left the north here and are on the ground doing what they and we can.

That said, this is going to take money. So the Knytes-of-Anarchy has established a relief fund and will forward any and all financial gifts and donations to where they are needed. If you want to contribute, email me at knytesofanarchy@yahoo.com and I’ll tell you how to help us, to help our fellow confederates who are suffering.

Getting back to topic.

Who cares about England and a big shindig wedding any how?

I’d rather watch my big redneck wedding. At least its American.

L8R ya’ll

my other aw sig MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
Job 19:25“I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL