Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hey , Hey, it’s the AyreWolf’s Birthday today, yuck.

HazzardAyre Mini2 WOLF PROWL HEADER

Hey, hey its my birthday today. Yep as of 01:15 hours the remembrance of the day and hour I came into the world from inside the cab of a COE- Peterbilt in 59. You figure the age, okay?

What do I have to show for nearly 4 years of misery from the time I moved from Pocatello here to western Idaho? Internet speed slower here than in Pocky, off the TV show that I created there and brought viewers to cable access of Pocky, and worse in so many other ways, what I should of done, is kick the ass and bloody the face of that frigging bikini  bar bouncer that started giving me shit there, only because he got jealous of me getting close to, two of his main squeezes at that bar. Which, in reality I had no real personal interest in, since I had a gal there, that I broke up with to move out here.

Uncle Jessie, used to say fishing on the banks of Hazzard Creek, the field is only greener, until you have to mow it.

I made no real improvement on life in fact life got worse. But at least, I’m getting out of here, b4 the place starts stinking from the smell of death from business’s that start in Buhl and immediate area, but find life and income better elsewhere.

Black Rock Clothiers that started here in Buhl, moved to Twinky Flatts and is doing really good. Several others have done the same thing with the same results.

I talked to the President of the Knytes-of-Anarchy last night, and we both agree that selling the radio station license that is here in Buhl, and using the money to fyre up in Raft River is a better idea. So anyone want to buy a radio station license, for Buhl Idaho?

Any mile headed to bed, cry a little over my being so alone on my birthday, and getting at it as I bust a move at the shop, in Twinky Flatts.

L8R Ya’ll

MY AYREWOLF MINI TAG MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. - W. C. Fields
Luke 19:10“For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazardayre tail ANTI AYREWOLF AD