Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I need to be a Black Mexican pregnant woman, then I could get grub from the food bank.

HazzardAyre Mini2 WOLF PROWL HEADER

So here it was, Tuesday, sleeping sound , and remembered that today, was the day for getting food from the damn food bank in Buhl Idaho. So I go, a bit late, but went. I’m glad I did not depend on this food bank for eating for the week or I’d have starved. I got a quart of soy almond milk, a bag of greens and a bag of frozen French fries. And this was to keep me fed until the 1st? Bullsbreath.

So then saw this Mexican woman next door at Wesley House where the administration building for the Food Bank that is ran by the Methodists here, and guess what, a cart with 3 big boxes of food.

Then following her was a Mexican that I’ll bet has no legal papers, that got another three boxes of food. Wuzz that? Here I am a person that served our nation in battle, I’m a bit down on my luck and I can’t get even one box of food? Bullshit. I’m just thrilled that I’m moving out of stuck up western Idaho. Including Buhl. Course not all in Buhl are this way. I have met and have friendships with many, but I’m noticing an exodus from Buhl, want to guess how long the new business’s last after I leave Buhl? The only new one will be McDonalds. The rest will pack up. There are no jobs here unless you work for Rangans or Clear-Springs Trout company.

My advice? If you are down on your luck, and broke and hungry, don’t be living Buhl Idaho, cause you’ll starve. Like I said , glad I’m getting out of Buhl, on Sunday.

Alrighty then, got a email from Qwest, that said thank you for bringing your problems to our attention, etc, blah, blah, blah. Bottom line, the real response from Qwest to me is, Buhl, and Idaho is too small for us to worry about, be lucky that you have dsl service at all, if ya’ll don’t like it, go elsewhere. Which I’m doing, pending the approval of SAMCRO hq.

Course again it shows Yankee arrogance and ignorance. Like I said , I need to be a Black Mexican Pregnant woman with an Army of kids so I can go to the Food Bank to get even one box of Food.  Shows Government waste, don’t it? And did I not hear that the Idaho Food Bank got a big chunk of money from Fred Meyers? Where did that money go? In some preachers pocket, in Buhl, I bet.

All I know is this is one guy, I hope will be driving from Idaho to Utah one cold and winter night on I-84 south of Burley needing a toew. Know what I mean? Glad I work for Charlie.

L8R Ya’ll

MY AYREWOLF MINI TAG MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
What a blessing it would be if we could open and shut our ears as easily as we open and shut our eyes! - Georg Christopher Lichtenberg
Hebrews 7:25“Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL OUR PATCH