Thursday, April 21, 2011

Criminals have it easy these days

HAZZARDAYRE MASTER hazzardayre nyte prowl

I don’t know much about these things, but I saw this thing on the TV about this here deal, where ya’ll send some folks your old cell phones and they send ya’ll back money for them. They sezz, that they’ll erase all your stuff from the phone, and then these folks I guess refurbish the cell talker and resell it to poor folk. Funny I’m sorta poor, how about fetching me up one of those low cost cell phones. Shoot , mine cost me near $100.00 and $30.00 a month.  Trouble I see is these companies doing the refurbishing, I think, are makinga killing off of mining the info off your cell phone, to these cyber folks who then use it to send you every kind of offer you can imagine, and some ya’ll cain’t. I say if your even thinking of doing this deal , b4 ya’ll do, pull the sim card out, and do one heck of a memory wipe, then ya’ll know for the most part that these cyber bandits wont be gaining 411 on ya’ll.

Heard tell, that good ole Apple through its Iphone and Iphone 4 can know every where ya’ll go. And the built in gps unit is telling allot more about ya’ll than ya’ll though it was. Techno geeky things are great but, the less ya’ll have of personal things going on with yer cell phone the better. By the highway, Apple has not made any comment on why that chip in their cell phones gathers so much 411 on ya’ll. My guess, is its like them fellers refurbishing phones. The business of gathering 411 on ya’ll is BIG BIZZ , and the cyber bandits are willing to pay big money to get that 411. Now that call centers and telemarketers are loosing ground, the bandits need to find a better way to shove offers down your throat.

Wonder what the FCC as well as the FTC will do over the cell phone tracking shit. Yes the FCC is involved as using gps and any communicating device for the purposes of making money that is not invited or previously disclosed, is a federal crime. Course the harvesters  are in India, Cuba, and China so what  do they care? These days ya’ll need to really be cautious. Since one byte of 411 invytes a trailer truck load of trouble.

Victoria’s Secret, is showing off their latest offerings, my thought, sell me a few of those Victoria’s Secret models wearing that stuff and thys ole wolf will be really tame.

Have ya’ll wondered that here was God(Kahless) doing us a favor taking out half of Japan, a few months ago with a quake and a tsunami and we are helping to put Japan back together. Did we not radiate that nation at the end of WWII? And we’re putting it back together again? Wuzz up with that? I say waste the place and be done with it, including China.

Did you see the thing of some squirrel burning the USA Flag. Phooey, I say send those who do not truly love America , packing back where they damn well came from. Lets make immigration laws so tight and tuff, that unless your born in this country, ya’ll cain’t welfare, food stamps , Medicaid and such. Then these foreigners could not and would not be breaching the fence to get in here.

If you don’t like old glory, I have a flag ya’ll can wave that too is American they way it all should be.

I keep saying the KKK had the right idea, just went about it wrong.

Any mile, if ya’ll are thinking of sending this cell phone recycling outfit yer phone, be careful.

L8R ya’ll

my blog sig MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around some other way. - John Tudor
John 10:28-30“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL AYRETAIL_thumb

ANTI AYREWOLF AD PROMO SCRIPT

A NEW SOCV LOGO