Saturday, April 30, 2011

Build me a Super Computer will ya?

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLFS BLAWG HEADER

Build me a SuperComputer will ya please? I need a computer that works from terabytes and trilobites , not gigabytes. I need a minimum of a 50mps Internet connection (which Cable-One now claims they have, I’ll test that and report in an upcoming edition) and I require a refrigerator sized amount of RAM storage. Can I get this in a pc? Somehow I don’t think so, but hey the pitch is out there, for the first computer geek that can put one together, I have ready cash.

Ever wonder if your Internet connection is being tapped? In essence is your wifi connected modem , providing service to someone else? And do you know who that person is.

When I resided in Gooding, my neighbor had a wifi signal that I tapped into, but only after I asked, and only after she gave me the access code. However that being that, if one taps into your ip connection, its YOU that the Feds will find if something hinky occurs. Not necessarily the per doing the hinky thing. So how can you know. Ever look at your outside modem? If all 4 lights are lit and your computer is off, chances are, someone is tapped in. About the only way to deliver the idea that you know they are tapped in, is to unplug your ,modem a few times. They’ll get frustrated and leave you alone. Plus if your concerned about identity theft, which you should be, open, unsecured wifi connections are not always something that is ultra secure.

As far as pc’s are concerned, I took mine to MicroChips in Twinky Flatts last month after my tiny notebook swallered a virus. Most of my programs still work, but many of my computers drivers are missing. Meaning I now have to get someone even more of a computer geek to really fix my trusty, mini  computer. But again, I ask and if there is a tech geek reading this, I have a challenge for you, build me a SuperComputer will ya?

By the highway is there a SuperComputer builder out there?

L8R Ya’ll

my other aw sig MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. - Albert Einstein
Ephesians 4:15“Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL OUR PATCH

my sleepy time Airwolf_side