Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Things you don’t do and remain healthy

BLOG COVERcolonels journal

There are things you don’t do if you want to remain healthy and intact. One, you don’t spit in the wind, two; pull the mask off of Batman, and 3: Don’t piss around with a Knyte or one of the Wolf-Pack.

To many the TV show Son’s of Anarchy is just that, a TV show. For the 50,000 members nationwide of The Knytes-of-Anarchy, 1000, just in the Mountain West Charter and 500 just in Utah, you start a dick waving contest with a club member if that club member don’t fix you there are others who have no problem with helping to fix the problem. And it won’t be pretty.

Example: The roommate from Logan. My mistake, I should have put in my ad for a roomy, two simple sentences, One: Knytes member, biker, or rebel confederate preferred. The second sentence should have been: aviator preferred no assholes.

I guess and it might have something to do with my relationships with women as well outside of those groups of people , I don’t get along with anyone else, I don’t bond with anyone else, and more importantly I should not even try to live with anyone else.

Now my roomy is yapping about some $150.00 that he sent me in August. That $150.00 was for part of August’s rent for holding the damn room open for him, not for part of September’s rent. As far as September’s rent, there should have been at least $225.00 in my pocket , along with the $200.00 I already gave the landlord which would mean $25.00 still due. So why even stay there? Both August and September, I had plans on moving here to the Bountiful area to begin with, but I held onto my bungalow in Ogden, mainly so I could be around great neighbors. If it hadn’t been for that I’d already be out of there. But I was kind to the new roomy , even when he said he was sending money on the 20th of August that never came, of which I could have applied to the natural gas bill, and I could have kept that. It’s just two much. If My roomy wants that place so much, I say this, pay me back except for the $75.00 he paid on electricity, for the latter half of August, and the $200.00 I already paid, plus if he wants that old TV and all $25.00 . Then I’ll move into a motel until the end of the month and find me another place. Which I’m looking at already, since I have a app for a loan, through the club. The club wants to swat the new roomy,. I told the club it ain’t worth it. But I once again trusted a dang Yankee and a CraigsList AD.

TTYLY

wynged sigAYRE TAG


Quote of the Day:
An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
--Elbert Green Hubbard
Ephesians 5:1“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
club save

SAMCRO-droid