Saturday, April 16, 2016

All work and a horny Peter, makes for tough weeks,

For just over 2 years now, its been 17 hour days, and no rest nights that my butt has been planted in either a drivers seat, or the chair behind a mic in a studio producing this dream we call HazzardAyre. Yet no recreation. So with Ron Marcus going into the UCSMC and all the club grabbed me and in an old Ford Bronco we took a run to Salt Lake City. Sitting in the back seat with some very pleasant exotic dancers, and groovin on OUR radio station, was the start of what so far has been a night of pulling the stress relief lid off on a strenuious life. Going into Utah's SAMCROMC/Knytes Hall, was great, I tried wearing my cut, but my belly sticks out too far, but I did the best I could. After 3 , 5th's of Jack Daniels, and some fruity thing that I don't know what it was , I felt my zipper of my smelly jeans being unzipped. Now while I'm withing a few years getting hitched, there's two traditions that are amongst many of the club, prior to marriage ALL male members have at least 2 pieces of free range strange, as well as at least 2 if its near or on ones birthday. So while Marcus got his, I got mine. How she could stand it , but I'm not one to look an angel in the mouth. After all since we paid for dancers, might as well get our moneys worth. Likewise, waste not, want not. 
So with that , it's lights out in downtown Salt Lake City, for this old Wolf, further report in the AM.
TTYLY