Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Having a prescrip narcotics hangover

Lack of fuel and a reduction of patience is plaguing me this evening. At a time I should be up and happy as the club and I celebrate the birthday of our beloved Dukes-of-Hazzard my head is in my hands and although I had respid of brain drain, I'm tensing up a bit,, since the Trust/Foundation money is being delayed due to some red tape bullshit. You'd think that if someone tells ya'll got money coming, it be that they'd have cut away the weeds of red tape legal shit, but oh well it'll get here when it gets here. Even though i have no fuel money I'm marching ahead. Thing I have been telling my Reaper crew here is that this tiny uplift money wise from the Montgomery Foundation is a once in the last of much of it. $5k is a one time until the $50 mill, catches mid year next year, meaning just because we get $5k now we ought not flaunt it. Pay bills, get things done and get me moved so I don't have to sit around waiting for a drink from the hind teat of the Foundation. 
So If I'm a bit off here tonight on the air, its because I'm having a Prescription narcotics hangover. Tune in at midnight for Hazzard Speed Radio on www.livestream.com/hazzardayre 
See you on the air.