Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A new kinda super hero, in a tow truck?

hazzardayre overknyte

So I come in from watching the idiots out on the town driving as if they turn off brain when turning on the ignition, and I get this phone call. Now can’t say who, but the call goes that a producer and writer, wants to take one of the old trade names I ran under years ago, and turn it into not only a comic book series, but a major film and even pitch it to a few TV execs.

The core of the thing is a private detective by day, tow trucker by night, with powers. The powers come from getting zapped by some cosmic thing, from outer space. The name of the series? Ah not going to tell you, but the initials are SW and only those who know me really well will know what those initials stand for.

Was I excited? Hell yes. So much so I was compelled to sit down and let ya’ll know. Guess they’re coming up here next week for a pow wow. But this could be really groovy.

None of the candidates for the SheWolvez called. Guess they really were just kicking tires. In Marine terms they were just JAFO’s , (Just Another F—king Observer) with no real serious intent. Glad I didn’t book a camera crew and all ain’t you? So I crossed the one out of my contacts, defriended the other off of Facebook, and chalk it up to head up the ass Idaho ignorance. So we move on. Oh sorry its not all of Idaho, just Tweaker Flatts and immediate area that is the Tragic Valley. Hope these people can find suitable employment in the housekeeping and food service industries like McDonalds.

Just think girls if you were on board here, they might even cast you in the movie I was just talkin about, but oh well your loss.

Any mile need to catch zz’s need to be airborne at 11;00 hours so catch ya’ll in and on the air.

L8R Aviators,

MY SIG{3}AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
The quest for riches darkens the sense of right and wrong.
--Antiphanes, ancient Greek dramatist
Revelation 3:14,20“[To the Church in Laodicea] “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2