Friday, August 16, 2013

If your online you have money

new blog coveraw phootenotes

I’m in my 12 off cycle now so getting ready for a long sleep, so I can be on in the air dumping water on two wild fires up here.

So was cruizing over my email, on there a notice a message from Loreta Brandy, some gal I think wants to cash in on the old Wolf but little else. She say she do, but I don’t think so.

She wants me to pay her bills then move up here. Really. I still remember SnowDove a gal that came into my life in late 1999. I had just moved from Idaho to Utah was all snuggled in there in Layton, and started this conversation with her on the a chat room thing ran by AOL.

Dove was all the things a guy could want, and in bed it was better than an all night rodeo., But more over she wanted to be part of MY life, and I hers. Finally in the deep reaches of 2002, just before I went active duty for the last time, Dove went to meet Jesus, but here’s the thing. Dove searched found, delivered. I told her, if she wants me then get here on her own its called commitment. More over shows dedication and determination.

Now then two months ago, got chatting online with some gal who said she was all that for me, was just in Montana . I offered to go up and get her, nope. Offered a bus ticket paid collect on my end Greyhound still does that , nope. She wanted money.

It’s a modification of the old Nigerian fraud thing. Some pimp or someone, puts these girls up to fleecing some guy they believe has some extra cash , then when its time to meet the gal you find the pic is from some fashion magazine, there’s a con. Usually these things I just turn over to Lonnie our member who works with the FBI, he takes it from there.

Not saying this Loreta Brandy is doing that, hey she could be the SheWolf I have been looking for, but any time it’s a thing that it says she needs money it sounds like she’s looking for someone to throw her a loan bon. Which I would not mind doing, but I want it to be an honest request, just come on line and say look , I’m a gal whose fallen on hard times, here is some information for verification, could you possibly loan me a few bucks? Under those circumstances I’d, probably say okay sure, After all God says, give from and of yourself. But not if its somebody scamming me.

More over night going to go fetch some cow juice and get some grub, body needs feed.

L8R Ya’ll

MY SIG{3}AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
--Anonymous
2 Corinthians 7:1“Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar SWEET TAIL 2

take time to pray